Chapter #30: Playing Games

🦊Blue's P.O.V🦊

"You need to stop just walking into my house!" I heard a yell "Well maybe you shouldn't keep the door unlocked" I felt movement underneath me "Just call Cody, it's not that hard" Levi groaned "I did call, you didn't answer" "That's because I was fucking asleep" "Yea I know." "What happened to your house?!" "Kicked out again..." "Kicked out?! Fuck sakes why?" "Cause I... uh.. punched... my roommate... a few times.." Levi sighed "How long will you be staying...?" "I don't know... few days... he just told me to get the fuck out..." there was a long awkward silence and I opened my eyes.

I was laying on Codys warm skin or at least it felt warm on my cold body "I heard you had kids now" Cody chuckled "A rough aggressive man like you having two tiny children running round the house? Pft... I thought it was a joke when I heard" "Its not a joke... It's very much real... Why wouldn't I adopt my niece?"

Cody sighed "I don't know, just never thought you'd grow up before me" "What's that supposed to mean?" Levi hissed "Well you were as adventurous and fun loving as me when we were little, you were super aggressive, the potion or whatever you took just made you more aggressive didn't it?" "Yea.. it did, so what?" "I wasn't expecting you to be child friendly especially with your little "out bursts" or whatever you call them" "For your information, my kids help stopped my rampages." Levi growled "Mhm, Ok." "Breakfast will be ready in a bit. Bacon and Eggs" Levi growled walking out.

Come on Blue, wake up. Red chimed Why? You'll find yourself a nice surprise~ I shivered nervously What do you mean...? Just sit up and and open your eyes then you'll see~ Red chuckled as he walked out of the room leaving me alone at front, being alone at front was... comforting, not anymore it was like sitting in a dark room.. waiting to be tourtured... What did Red mean when he said he wasn't gonna go easy on me anymore...? I thought to myself.

I yawned sitting up slightly, my eyes slowly opening. "Hello cutie" Cody winked, I was laying on top of him, he was shirtless and... I blushed bright red falling off of him and the bed "Cody! Put on clothes!" Cody chuckled then groaned "But they're so... annoying" "Please tell me you're not completely naked!" I yelled my face in the carpeted ground "I'm not calm down" he chuckled "Your not fully clothed either so why are you complaining?" "What?!" I sat up. "Where's my button up?!" "You woke up and took it off last night, don't you remember?" "No! That wasn't me! I sleep fully clothed!" at this point my face was fully red.

I'm sitting on the ground shirtless infront of a hot guy who is almost fully naked! Wait... did I just think that?! No! I quickly jumped up from the ground and ran into the bathroom. I sighed Which one of you alters did this?! I yelled inner Wasn't Me. Was Red. Hey! You snitch, y'know snitches get stitches! Red punched Purples arm, Purple didn't flinch in pain or anything, he turned to look at Red as he growled And Assholes Get Broken Arms. Right... sorry.. Red ears went down and he chuckled nervously. Stop complaining, just put your clothes back on. Right... sorry for getting mad at you guys. I put my button up back on and walked out of the bathroom, walking into the guest room Cody and I had stayed in.

"Hey Cody, sorry for-" I stopped, he was standing up "Oh my irene.." I coward down "Right tall.." Cody chuckled "Now you're ignoring the fact that I'm almost naked" he said as he was putting on a hoodie "Right that too..." I looked away "Ok you can look again" He was wearing a gray hoodie and a pair of ripped jeans I was still wearing what I had worn to Blaze and the pups house. "Breakfasts ready you guys!" I heard Levi yell "Yea!" I heard tiny footsteps running towards the stairs.

"Slow down Magic, you might hurt yourself" Cody spoke, Magic looked at him then cocked her head "Who are you?" "Right.. we never met... Um, I'm your dad's cousin" "Oh..." she looked disappointed then her tail wagged "You're big tall! Like daddy!" "I'm taller than your dad" He chuckled. Magic ran to his feet and put her arms up "Up! Up!" "What...?" "She wants you to pick her up" Cody picked up Magic and started to walk down the stairs.