Chapter #33: Le-Levi! No!

🦊Blue's P.O.V🦊

Cody had gotten me dressed and placed me on the bed "Ow" I groaned, falling onto my back "You gonna cancel with Levi? Or you gonna limp alongside him?" "Limp" I responded chuckling "Ok" he laughed "I'll get you your phone" Cody got up and left.

I groaned "Heard you had fun" Travis was leaning on the half wall, he winked at me. I turned bright red "Tr-Travis!" I yelped "How good?" He snickered "I-I.. u-um..." Travis laughed "Can't walk?" "N-No, I can't..." I mumbled quietly.

"Leave em be Trav" I heard Laurence laugh from behind him "Thanks Laurence.." I smiled, Travis sighed and walked off "You were quite loud though Blue" he chuckled, I turned a brighter shade of red. Cody chuckled from behind Laurence, Laurence turned around than jumped. "Fuck! You scared me" Laurence chuckled "Yea, he's quite a big boy" Travis patted him on the shoulder, Cody growled and pushed his hand away "Don't touch me"

Travis flinched back "Ok, Ok. Calm down big guy" Cody passed me my phone "You got three texts from Levi" I looked at my phone, Laurence and Travis had started to walk out.

Tiger boi- Levi Walking Pal- Blue

Tiger boi- Sure are taking long, get caught up? Or is my cousin being a perve again? Wouldn't expect anything less of him 😂

Tiger boi- C'mon Blue I ain't got all day

Tiger boi- Blue? Bud?

Walking Pal- Hey Levi! So-Sorry 😅

Walking Pal- Got a little.. caught up wh-while showering.. 😅😂

Tiger boi- See you in a few? Or you cancelling cause you were fucked too hard?

Walking Pal- L-Levi! Why would you think t-that we had sex...?! And N-No! I'm not cancelling.

Tiger boi- Well if you read back Cody told me 😂😂😂

Walking Pal- Wh-What?!

I scrolled up and as Levi had said, Cody had told him. I blushed bright red "Cody! You butthead! Levi didn't have to know!" I yelled "Sorry, I'm straight-forward" he shrugged "Damn right you a-are!" I yelped.

Walking Pal- I-I see n-now... 😅😅😅

Tiger boi- He over shares, I didn't ask 😂

Walking Pal- Ok... well I'll see you in a bit than 😅😅😂

Tiger boi- Cya Blue.

I turned off my phone slipping it into my hoodie pocket as I slowly got up "O-Ow..." "I'm gonna go with you, you're hurt" "No no, don't pity m-me" I growled standing up, trying not to winch in pain "I-I'm fine" "No, you can't stop me from going with you" "Pl-Please Cody, it's supposed to b-be a Levi, Marco and I thing... th-that's why Magic and Petal aren't going.. And yea yea, Levi invited you earlier... b-but I do prefer going with just those two.. n-no offense" Cody sughed, he sounded angry "Fine, what shall I do while you're gone?" "Play with the pets, watch movies with the others, go out somewhere, sleep, bake, Anything really.. just clean up after yourself and none of us care." "Ok cool"

I limped up the stairs Basil and Tater following me each step of the way. Bas super close to my legs, she had almost caused me to slip. I grabbed my small jacket since the snow was pretty much gone, it had almost completely melted over night now all it is, is patched of mud and grass along with some bits of snow.

I'm Gonna Go To My Room Blue, Be Safe. Purple got up from the couch beside me and walked out of the room.I put the jacket on and same with a pair of somewhat water resistance running shoes. I stepped outside my legs almost instantly giving out, I stood up straight "All good" I mumbled to myself as I limped over to Levi's house.