Chapter #13: Here Again...

🦊Blue's P.O.V🦊

I looked at the moving houses outside of the window my head resting on my hand, my breath still trembling and my face damp from tears "What happened?" I stayed silent "Blue, I can't help you if you don't tell me" I felt a hand touch my leg, My eyes widen and I growl "D-D-Don't t-touch m-me" my voice shook and the person flinched their hand away, their eye going back to the road.

I was freezing, I had run out of the house and into the car wearing only the white T-shirt and my boxers, I didn't even take the time to put on pants or shoes... I was to... angry? I don't know how to explain,  I don't know if I was mad... or more sad... I think I was more scared than anything... Finally the houses stopped moving and we pulled into a driveway, the familiar black house stood in front of us.

I opened the car door and shivered as I put my foot into the snow it instantly started to freeze, I kept it there for a few seconds until I actually got out of the car, I ran to the house and stood on the porch literally freezing to death, my friend slowly followed behind me "The doors open I hope you know" "R-Right..." I gripped the handle and turned it walking out of the cold and into the warmth, my eyes watering at the dryness of the room.

I walked to the couch and sat down, I was expecting my friend to come in but he didn't follow me right away "What is he doing?" I growled crossing my arms. Finally he came is, a cold gust of wind followed him. He sat beside me on the couch a gross stench coming from him it was strong, it made me cough and wheeze. I tasted blood as I coughed, I forced myself to stop coughing no matter how much my lungs tried to force the cough to come out.

"W-Whats that horrible smell!?" I growled looking at the man, he looked down guilt in his eye "It doesn't matter" his voice was low and grumbly "Zane." I looked at him angrily "What. Was. That. Smell." "It was smoke ok?" he looked at me "Smoke?! Like a cigarette?" "Yes like a cigarette!" He yelled looking away "Since when did you start smoking?" I growled "I have been for a long time. I just stopped because... I was around you..." pink tinted Zanes cheeks "... You should quick smoking" I said instantly.

"Irene you sound like my mom and brother... but your right... I should..." "For me? Please?" I coughed heavily again. The smoke was fucking up my lungs and snooter, I could taste more blood. "Can you tell me what happened? You called me suddenly... I saw a red haired werewolf, he looked like he was walking away from your place. He look like he was in distress" "Fine... I'll tell you..."

I watched as Blaze walked up the stairs Travis and I silently listening for the sound of the front door opening and closing, the noise soon happened and Travis looked at me "W-What the fuck Travis, what's wrong with you?" I shuddered scared "What the fucks wrong with you? Sleeping with another guy?" Travis growled looking at me "I can do what I want, I'm single and I'm not yours, you do not own me" "No, your mine" The voice didn't sound like Travis... "I am not! I'm my own person Travis" the tall male had walked over to my spot, I was close to the wall and I could feel it almost touching me.

"You are mine and no one elses!" Travis pinned my arms on each sides of my head an growled his eyes glowing purple "I will teach you to obey. I will punish you" I felt my body tense up and my eyes widen, I could feel tears start to drip down my cheeks "Don't worry I'll go easy on you" I felt helpless... weak, I couldn't do anything.

I just stood there as he presided to 'play' with me.... I was to shocked to move, to speak, or to even yell well not until he... put his hand in my boxers... That's what caused me to scream. I pushed Travis away and curled up into a ball, shaking and crying. Dante, Garroth and Laurence ran into the basement they looked at me shocked then looked at Travis who's eyes had stopped glowing. It was like... he didn't know what was going on.

"Blue?! Are you ok?" Dante ran over and kneeled beside me, I ignored "What the fuck did you do Travis?" Laurence looked at Travis angrily "....I... I don't know..." Travis looked at Laurence and Garroth he was real confused "Was he pushing you around?" Dante asked his voice was soft and soothing, I nodded my head still sobbing "Do you need to get out for a bit?" Dante asked, I nodded "Do you have anyone to call or do you want me to bring you out?" "I-I-I... I have someone to c-call..."