Chapter #16: Christmas Shopping

🦊Blue's P.O.V🦊

Laurence woke me up that morning, with a light shake "C'mon Blue" Laurence whispered "I'm going shopping. Dante told me you needed to go shopping too, so I'm gonna take you" I groaned rubbing my eyes "What time is it?" I asked "Almost 10, you have to get ready" I nodded sitting up and streching "Hurry up, I'm leaving in three minutes"

I nodded getting off the bed, I took off my 'Foxy' hoodie and put on the hoodie that I took from Zane, it was black with white boxed letters that spelt out 'Go Away', I changed my pants to a pair of dark gray sweat pants. Ran up the stairs and into the bathroom, I grabbed my tooth brush and brushed my teeth then I did my hair as I turned around to walk out of the bathroom just as I put my hand on the door handle I looked back and saw my tail showing.

I sighed angrily stuffing my fluffy long tail into my pant leg hoping it wouldn't be obvious that there was something in there. I waddled out of the bathroom soon adjusting my tail "Hey, hurry up Blue!" Laurence called "I know I'm coming" I growled walking to the front door "Where are the others?" I asked as I started to get my winter gear on "Travis and Dante went to the pool again and Garroth is sleeping" I nodded putting my hood on "Ok let's go" Laurence walked out and into his car I followed jumping into the passenger seat.

He started the car and pulled out of the driveway. When we got to the mall he parked and got out "Meet back here in about an hour or two, I'll text you when I'm done shopping" "Ok cya Laurence!" I ran off into the mall. I know that I have so many places to go to, but first I walked to the pet store knowing I'd be able to get Benji's, Levi's and Maybe Magic's gift there. I stepped in my heart racing in embarrassment.

I walked down each isle soon finding an aqua green dog collar with bones on it "Perfect" I smiled grabbing it, I looked around soon finding a squeaky ball that I could get for Benji "He'll love this" I smiled happily. I paid for the gifts and went to the next shop, which was a clothing store. I stepped in and looked around for anime shirts, maybe there's one of Pokemon for Magic. I might just buy her a tiger plus though as I searched threw shirts I found one shirt, it was deffinetly not pokemon "Perfect.." I looked down embarrassed that I was about to buy this shirt.

I looked around and saw a small arcade machine "Perfect! Dante will love this" I smile picking up the game, I was walking around looking for more gifts and just out of the corner of my eye I saw a bunch of horse figurines "Maybe I should get Lucky one..." I looked at each one soon finding a big shire horse "I think he'd like this one. It's big and strong looking like Levi" I chuckled, I knew that Lucky had liked Levi. He had liked him ever since highschool, it is literally not a secret, unless Levi's blind. well he's half blind so... nevermind.

I walked around the store searching for other gifts soon finding a stuffed Growlithe. Growlithe is a Pokemon that looks a lot like a tiger "Oh my Irene. Magic will love this!" I got it soon afterwards I found a toy parrot that acted real, it moved and tweeted just like a real one "Petal will like this one" I spoke crossing Levi, Benjiman, Cosmo, Dante, Lucky, Petal, and Magic's name off.

I paid for the gifts and walked around the middle of the mall, I saw one of those singing mounted fish things and smiled happily "I need to get this for Luna! It's either she's gonna like it or hate it" I looked at the booth owner "How much is it?" "Twenty dollars" he replied holding out his hand I nodded passing him the money and put the fish into one of my bags "I'm going to get Jax a turtle statue" I spotted a booth that had my little horsies figurines "Hmm... Aphmau and Zane like my little horsies don't they...?" I walked up to the stand blush covering my cheeks, I knew Pinkie cake was Zanes favorite and Flarity was Aphmaus favorite but I didn't know which one to buy them...

I saw a limited addition Christmas Pinkie cake along with a limited addition Flarity that wasn't a Christmas one "Um... C-can I get those two please?" The booth owner shot me a glare "Aren't you a little old to be playing with my little horsies?" he asked me, I scoffed looking away "Just... how much are they?" I asked angrily "For both?" "Yea..." "Fifty three dollars" "Fifty three?" I growled "For two figurines?" "Yup, now pay up or go away" I sighed passing the booth owner the money. I put the two figurines into my bag and walked off.

I saw a store with a bunch of stuff that looked like it was from animes and cartoons I saw an adventure time backpack, like the one the main character Fin wears I instantly got it for Temraki than searched around for more gifts in that store I found a book that looked cool and interesting for Coral, it was a manga about a cat. So I got it along with the back pack.

The next place I went to had everything and I mean everything, I found a glass turtle for Jax, a pocket knife for Rookie, crystals for Ash, a cool manga for Aaron, Cat socks and a bow for Kawaii~Chan, a stress ball for Bently, a big package of cookies for Garroth, a play store gift card for Travis to buy games and a soccer ball for Laurence. I still had four people to get gift for though. I had Miku~Chan, Maikai, Maddie and Katelyn. "I'm going to go to a sweets booth for Miku, a toy store for Maddie and Maikai and... a work out shop for Katelyn, I'm going to get her a punching bag" Once I left the perfect shop I felt someone jump onto me.

I snarled bitting the person's hand and flipping them off of me I pinned their hands to the ground "Gah!" the person screamed out in pain "Oh my Irene! I'm so sorry! Are you ok?" I asked looking down at the person. My fangs were showing... "Yea I'm fine" Their ears perked up "I'm so sorry!" Thank irene.... they weren't human... "It's fine it's my fault" The man chuckled, his voice was squeaky "Daniel?" I shook my head kind of clearing my vision "Yea, Dottie, Rylan and I saw you and I was dared to pounce on you!" He smiled his tail wagging.

I got off the smaller werewolf and helped him onto his feet "Are you getting gifts for your friends?" I nodded "Coolio! So are Dottie, Rylan and I!" He smiled "You probably didn't get anything for me but I don't care! Here! Dottie, Rylan and I picked it out for you! Just don't open it yet!" I took the already wrapped gift.

"Really?" I felt bad "You guys remembered about me after all these years?" "Well Blaze had gone to see you and us three talked to him, he reminded us and well... the three of us Dottie, Rylan and I got you half of a gift. Blaze got the other half! So you can open that gift once you get Blaze's half" Daniel hugged me and ran off. I smiled Those pups had just made my day. I quickly shuffled off to the toy store, I had to hurry since it was almost time for us to leave. I found a bath time bunny toy for Maddie and a stuffed cat and dog duo for Maikai. I walked around the booth area looking for the sweets booth soon finding it, I got a box of chocolate substitute dipped strawberries for Miku~Chan.

"One more shop than I can meet Laurence at the front entrance. I saw a small punching bag and bought it "For Katelyn" I smiled nodding I looked at the time and quickly ran to the front entrance, I watched as Laurence did the same but instead he was walking not running "Hey!" I called to Laurence "Hey" he waved back "Just in time. Let's get going" the two of us walked out and got into the car driving home.

Once I got home I wrapped each gift and it was starting to get darker than it already was. I sleepily jumped into bed and drifted off into a deep sleep. The Next morning I decided to go to Aphmaus house... but something weird was going on...