Chapter #6: Scared To Be Alone With him

🦊Blue's P.O.V🦊

After a few more beers Zane and I decided to talk and hang out "Are you actually a meifa'w?" I asked laughing, He chuckled. Zane was still sober "Nah, I had a potion thrown onto me, anyways... who are you going home with? I want to make sure your safe" "I'm going home with Travis, Dante, Laurence and Garroth. I'm supposed to be calling the cab" I sighed "The only problem is that we'll only have four spots and there's five of us" "I'll take home Garroth, he's my...... brother" Zane looked away from me embarrassed "He invited me, the least I can do is take him home" Wait... Zane.... Zane...  Zane from university...? and high school

all of a sudden my vision got super fucked up and I fell "Blue! You ok?" Zane kneeled down beside me as I stayed laying on the ground "Y-Yea... Just got s-super dizzy all of a sudden" I slurred and stuttered "I think you should collected your friends to bring them home..." "What t-time is it?" Zane took his phone out of his pocket and looked at the time "11:30" he replied "Can I get your number?" I asked looking up at the bigger male "Sure" I passed Zane my phone and he punched in his number and I gave the number a name 'Masked Stranger'   I chuckled "I'll go gathered up everyone" I wobbled away from Zane and up to Dante and Travis who were talking to some girls.

"Come on you two, It's time to go home. I'll go get Garroth and Laurence" I walked up to the two other boys and told them it was time to leave "Garroth, Zane'll be driving you home" Garroth nodded and walked over to his brother. I called a cab, Zane waited for the cab to pick us up and then followed the cab to our house. On the way to our house Travis kept rubbing my thigh, Dante didn't really notice since he was passed out on the opposite side of Travis. The three of us who sat in the back agreed that Travis was the skinniest and had to sit in the middle even though I'm deffinetly skinnier than Travis I'm pretty much just skin and bones.

Once we got home everyone got out of the Taxi, I paid and the Taxi drove off. Not to long afterwards Garroth was home but Zane didn't come in to say 'Hi' or anything he just left. I walked down the basement stairs almost falling then layed on the carpet on the floor in from of the T.V. face down "Where are yooou?" Travis slurred walking down the stairs, he also almost fell just missing the last step. I got up and stretched walking to my side of the room, I guess I didn't hear Travis sneaking up behind me because he pinned me against the wall, I was pinned facing the wall so I couldn't move as easily.

Travis made sure his body was really close to mine so I couldn't escape, I know what he was trying to do... He nipped at my neck which made me gasp No no no no no no My brain yelled Don't give into him I closed my eyes tightly and tensed up my muscles I could feel him rub up against me, I blushed red and a soft moan slipped "No!" I yelled out quickly pulling my arms "Travis get off!" I was brought out of my giving up stage to my I'm going to fight it stage I squirmed in his grip which caused him to hold my hands tighter and bite my neck a little harder, sucking it in a bit of an aggressive way, I bit my lip hard feeling pain in my neck "T-Travis! Please s-stop!" I moaned out, I finally got one of my arms free and I elbowed him in the gut.

He let go of me and coughed holding his stomach, He didn't really say anything to me... but I guess he saw the fear in my eyes as I breathed heavily and quickly, he looked at me worried and walked to his side of the room curling up onto his bed "I-I'm... so sorry..." His voice cracked "I... I didn't mean to make you cry..." I looked at Travis confused and wiped my cheek, It was wet from tears... I wasn't in the mood to answer him so I sat on my bed just... sobbing.

I can't stay here... I'm too scared to be alone with him... Espically when he was being like that... I pulled out my phone and texted my new friend

Masked Stranger: Zane   Bowtie Bud: Blue

Bowtie Bud- Zane... Hey, could you come get me from my house...? I mean if it isn't too much of a hassle for you...

Masked Stranger- Blue? What's wrong? and no it's not a hassle at all to help a friend.

Bowtie Bud- I just don't feel safe at home with everyone in the household drunk, Yah know...?

Masked Stranger- Yea, of course I get it.... I'll come as quickly as possible, I'm not to far away. Be ready to go when I get there

Bowtie Bud- Ok. I will, Thanks Zane.

I got off my bed and walked up the stairs Travis gave me one last glance before I walked out of his veiw. I walked out of the house and sat on one of the steps, A black car pulled up in front of the house and I instantly ran to it jumping into the front passenger side "Didn't even change" Zane laughed "I guess I didn't have time..." I chuckled back, sniffing in afterwards "You were crying..." Zane knew right away "N-No... I wasn't... I'm fine..." "I want to know what happened.... Please... I want to help" "Your just a stranger to me, Why would I tell you what happened?" I raised my voice but quickly lowered it in regreat.

"I'm sorry" I said quickly "I didn't mean it... It's just... can we atleast get to your house before you ask me any questions...?" I looked at Zane, his eye shimered in the moon light. "Fine" His tail flicked angrily and his ears went kind of back, but I don't think he noticed that. Once we got to his house I got out of the car and slowly walked in, Zanes house wasn't too far away from my house. like a block or two so I mean I could just walk to his house. As Zane unlocked his front door I heard a loud scream then some crying.

"What the actual fuck..." I looked at the house terrified "I feel so bad for her..." Zane mumbled pushing me into the house. "Sorry for who?" He closed the door behind us "The neighbors, the two girls that live there, they have children each. A pair of twins and a smaller one. The pair of twins was.... not wanted.... I don't know if she wants me to tell you what happened... but maybe you should talk to her tommorw?" "Why did she scream...?" "She has nightmares often... bad ones..." I looked down "Oh...." I could quickly relate.

"Anyways" Zane spoke quickly "You can sleep in my bed and I'll sleep-" I cut him off "With me" He blushed his ears going down "Wha... What....?" "You really don't need to make much of a deal about it. I've slept with plenty of guys before" Zane covered his mouth trying not to laugh "What?" My eyes widened and I blushed "Sh! Shut it! I-I didn't m-mean it like that!"I looked down "I'm sorry, it's just funny" I looked at Zane angrily, and stomped up the stairs "Oh don't even be like that Blue" Zane followed. I walked inside Zanes room and waited for him to follow, once he did... I attacked.

I grabbed his wrists and pinned them to the wall giving him a quick peck on the lip, even if his mask was covering them. It still felt nice. I let go of him and jumped onto his bed, Zane blushed then started to laughed awkwardly. "What?" I smirked "N-Nothing..." He replied sitting beside me "Anyways... why did you ask me to come get you?" ".... Travis.... He did it again... pinned me to the wall and...." I stopped, I pulled my shirt to reveal a big dark hickey on my neck "It... It still kind of hurts..." I pressed the marking lightly with two of my fingers than flinched at the pain. "Ow!" I yelped

Zane just laughed at me "Why would you even do that?" "Shut up Zane!" I looked at him, I pulled back the blanket and got under the covers "You got any netflix...?" I asked tilting my head "Yea" Zane passed me  the remote and got under the sheets, he was as far as he possibly could be for me, which made me sad. I put on the T.V. and we watched My little horsies for hours.