Chapter #24: More Presents?!

🦊Blue's P.O.V🦊

"What?!" I looked surprised at the two, Levi looked pissed off and he scoffed "Who's the dad?!" He growled looking at Petal "W-What...?" "Whose the dad?!" Levi yelled again angrily "Levi!" Luna hissed "Calm the fuck down! Let her explain, Irene... don't yell at her." "Sorry" Levi scoffed crossing his arms "I-It's y-yours..." "See I knew you- Wait what?!" Levi looked at Petal taken aback.

"I knew you wouldn't remember..." Petal looked away "You had a lot to drink that night" "Oh... no, I didn't...." "No, not at all" Petal chuckled blushing "I was actually the one to... 'take over'" "Wow, that's unusual" Levi chuckled "Wait, You to... had..." I looked away from Petal "Nevermind... and Luna, I'm assuming Jax is the Father?" "Yes of course" Luna smiled happily "How far?" "four weeks" Luna replied "five weeks..." Petal smiled "Wow... I can't believe you kept this from me for five weeks... that's why you've been getting so... big" Levi said trying not to insult is... Friend...?

"Are you guys still just friends?" I asked out of no where "No, we've been dating for a few months... two to be exact" Petal replied caressing her belly. I smiled "What are you guys planning to name the children?" "I have no idea... I would like to have the child first" Luna said "I don't really know either..." I smiled "Well good luck with that! I think I should go back home... Laurence, Garroth, Travis and Dante are probably waiting for me." Luna and Petal nodded hugging me, Jax smiled and waved, and Levi... well he just nodded to me like normal.

Once I got home I opened the rest of the gifts for me, Basil, Axel, and Tater Tot had their gifts already opened. I pulled one gift towards me, it was the one from the pups the tag read 'Don't open until you get Blaze's half of the gift' I sighed curious of what I was going to get, I pulled out Dante and Travis's gift I opened the gift from Travis first, They were a pair of socks that made your feet look like actual paws. They were of course fox paws.

I opened the gift from Dante, the were a pair of slippers the back half of a dog on one and the front half of a dog on the other, I smiled "Aw... cute" I smiled slipping them on. Next I grabbed Laurence's gift, I opened it and to my surprise found a pocket knife "Hm...?" I hummed picking it up, it had a blue handle, a brown paw print engraved in it. There was a note in the box, it said "I didn't want to get you something close to the same as the others, I knew they'd get you something animal related, so.... since I know you have issues with getting the shit beaten out of you, or not having anything to fight back with, I got you this pocket knife. Your Friend... Laurence" I chuckled than sighed.

I went and sat on the couch, I soon and quickly passed out from exhaustion. I was once again picked up, like I had been the night before and carried to my bed to sleep "He does this too much" Travis sighed angrily "Well he's always tired Travis cut him some slack" Dante replied as I was placed into my bed "You wanna go play some video games upstairs?" Dante asked, Travis sighed "Sure why not?" The voices disappeared and I soon fell back to sleep.

The nap wasn't long "Hey Blue Dude!" a familiar voice called me "Hm...? Blaze?" I asked opening my eyes slowly sitting up "Hey, I have your gift. Here's the ones from the pup and..." I heard a mew and my eyes widened quickly "What the?! Wha..." I looked at the white snowball in Blazes hands, it mewed again as it shuffled, it's fur was supposed to be white but it was brown and red with muddy blood "What the?!" I lightly took the teenie weenie kitten from Blazes giant hands.

"Why is he so dirty?!" "She, she's an abandoned kitten... well wasn't abandoned until atleast few days ago... her mom was still with her, the pups and I were planing on adopting her mom and giving the kitten to you for a present..." "W-What happened to her mom..?" "Well... I found her slaughtered... Snow was hiding underneath her, we only found out Cottenball had died today, we have no idea how long she was dead in the alleyway... The pups and I aren't great with kittens or anything young so... we were hoping you could take her"