Chapter #32: Unexpected Fun Time~

⚠️Spiceiness ahead~ (aka smut)⚠️

🦊Blue's P.O.V🦊

I woke up that morning, I was overheating. Cody was once again shirtless and so was I. "Coodyyy!" I whined sitting up "You're too hoooot!" "Yea I am" He winked, I blushed "I didn't mean that way, but yea.." I mumbled, He chuckled. I felt a vibration on my crotch and I yelped grabbing what had vibrated. It was my phone, there was a text from Levi.

Tiger boi- Levi          Walking Pal- Blue

Tiger boi- Hey Blue, you wanna come on a walk with Me and Marco?

Walking Pal- Hm, and abandon Cody? 😂

Tiger boi- Yea unless he wants to come idc *shrug* 🤷‍♂️

Walking Pal- Ok, I'll ask em

I looked away from my phone "Hey Cody, you wanna come on a walk with Marco, Levi and I?" "Um.. Nah, I'm quite tired." Cody yawned "Didn't you just wake up?" "Nah, I woke up like two hours ago" my phone vibrated again. "Oh" I responded to Cody than looked at my phone.

Tiger boi- Ok

Tiger boi- You ask him?

Walking Pal- Mhm

Tiger boi- So? What'd he say?

Walking Pal- He said "No I'm too tired"

Tiger Boi- He's always too tired 😒

Walking Pal- 😂 Meet you at your place?

Tiger Pal- Yea, cya inna bit.

I got off of Cody, I took my shirt off starting to change but felt eyes glancing at me "W-Wait a second..." I covered my chest quickly swinging my head to Codys smirking face "C-Cody! Co-Cover your e-eyes!" "Aw but why?~" Cody purred "... B-Because I-I dont like my bo-body..." I looked down at my feet.

I heard Cody get up from the bed and walk over to me, he pulled my shirt out of my hands and tossed it on the ground hugging me from behind "You look great, don't tell yourself otherwise" He said kissing me on my head, I blushed. There was a chuckle from the other side of the room "T-Travis!" I yelped turning my attention to him "Yo-you're awake...!" I quickly grabbed my paw hoodie from my drawer and put it on.

"Yo-You t-two ar-are p-p-perves!" I was a stuttering mess "I-I've go-gotta m-meet Le-Levi...!" I yelled, I grabbed a pair of sweat pants and ran up stairs to the bathroom. I quickly texted Levi.

Walking Pal- Le-Levi!

Tiger boi- Blue? What's wrong?

Walking Pal- Yo-Your cousins a-a perve!

Tiger boi- Lol, what do you want me to do about it? You took him home 😂

Walking Pal- N-Nothing, I'm just informing you 😅 Btw I'm going to take a shower before meeting you... shouldn't be too long!

Tiger boi- Sure, ok

I got undressed and turned on the shower, just as I was about to get in there was a knock on the door "Yea?" the door started to open, I yelped loudly "W-Wait!" "What?" Cody came in closing the door behind him. We stared at each other for at least two minutes before I turned into a blushing mess, I grabbed my towel and covered myself "Damn, Can't join you?" Cody smirked.

I blushed red, just as I was about to respond Red poked his head into the room and smirked "Yea sure cutie" I spoke out than yelped again covering my mouth "N-No! Th-Thats..." "I'll leave if you want me to Blue, but I would like to join you~" Cody's tail swished to the left than slowly moved to the right, his ear flicking and he smirked at me.