Chapter #11: An Unexpected Visitor

It's my birthday today! Guess what? I got the Zane sweater!

🦊Blue's P.O.V🦊

I searched each cupboard for a cook book, I couldn't find one anywhere "I swear... I... I brought one..." Must be in the basement I thought putting my finger up to my chin "Ah, Whatever I'll just find a chocolate free cookie recipe on the internet" I pulled my phone out of my pocket and found a oatmeal cookie recipe.

I looked for my ingredients finding them one by one "Now, I've gotta fine my headphones" I allowed my ears and tail to show since.. well I'm alone and Travis, Dante, Laurence and Garroth said they would be atleast a few hours so I should be fine.

My ear twitched as I walked down the stairs. I grabbed my blue Bluetooth headphones and put them on my head over my wolf ears so I was able to hear the music. I put the music loud but winched at the pain it had given my sensitive ears, I turned it down and allowed my ears to adjust to the loud noise then I turned it up one more, my ears finally and quickly adjusting to such loud music.

I rocked my hips side to as I listened to my music, my tail sweeping the floor as I danced weakly. I started to softly sing "We are the reckless, we are the wild youth. Chasing visions of our futures" I sang my tail swinging to the thumps of the beat. I was mixing up the wet ingredients as I heard a loud crash, I didn't really think anything of it since it didn't really sound loud compared to my music.

I started to mix the dry ingredients but was startled by arms wrapping around my waist, one of the arms let go of my waist paused my music removing the headphones from my ears. "T-Travis what are you doing?" I frowned my ears going back. Shit... now Travis knows what I am, a werewolf. My ears struggled to adjust to the quieter sounds of the outside wind blowing causing a cold winter breeze to make me shiver.

"Guess again" The person whispered in my ear with a low sexy growl "G-Garroth?" I questioned, the person seemed a little taken aback from my words and scoffed "Guess again werefox" I blushed as I felt a nibble at my raw and already hickey covered neck "B-Blaze P-Please" I mumbled with a soft whimper "Please What? Fuck you?" My face turned into a tomato.

"N-No! I-I was going to say please stop... M-My neck is already tender from h-hickies" I studdered craving what Blaze had said, but I didn't tell him I wanted himThat much. Blaze moved the hoddie back from covering my neck and gasped "So it is" he smirked "I can tell your a bottom"

I blushed "B-Blaze!" "Good thing I'm a top" He continued dispite my cries of embarrassment "What? Have you found yourself a girl?" I shook my head "Ah, your gay?" I blushed shaking my head again "Bi.." I corrected him "Wait, if you don't have a girlfriend... or boyfriend.... who did you get those hickies from? A FWB?"

I cocked my head turning my gaze to the male directly behind me. "FWB?" "Yea, Friend with benefits" "Oh" My face got more red "N-No... I was harrased... sexually" I lied, I can't just tell him they came from my nightmare! "Oh, you poor thing... They didn't do anymore to you did they?" I shook my head lying again "I'm fine" I smiled "B-But... How did you get in?" "I broke your window" Blaze pointed to the shattered glass window. I gasped and growled at him angrily.

"Blaze! I have room mates y'know!" I scowled the werewolf. His ears went down and he removed his arms from my waist, fumbling with his thumbs as he spoke, his diameter had completely changed. "Sorry... Its just glass makes me mad!" "What?" I asked angrily, the werewolf was still in a bit of a crouching position, all of a sudden he was acting very passive. "It makes me mad..." He reapeted "What? Why?" "I don't know it just does" "Well, your going to have to replace my window" I replied pointing to the shattered glass.

"I will" Blazes ears went down and he shivered, he was out of his crouching position "Its getting cold in here" "Yea! Of course it is! It's snowing outside and you broke my freaking window!" I growled. I poofed my ears away hoping he didn't see them or watch them... "Are you going to do it or what?" I asked turning away from the werewolf and continuing my baking "I'll need to go get the stuff and and" "Do it" I growled looking at him. Blaze smirked "Fine"

Blaze walked up and wrapped his arms back around my waist "As long as I get a reward, a little bit of bedroom action" I blushed "M-My neck Is covered in h-hickies already" I blushed, I wasn't trying to deny wanting what he was saying. "You have magicks... don't you?" "H-How did you k-know...?" I asked "I don't know... I just did. Healing magicks right?" "Y-Yea... What are you trying to get at?" "Heal the hickies" He whispered in my ear "Than... me, you... in the bed room. Sound good?" I blushed "O-Ok... I-Its a deal... you have to fix my window first though" "of course" Blaze let me go with a bowed "I'll be back" Blaze ran off a bright bubbly smile on his face.

"Magicks... to heal my marks...?" I held up my hand "Why haven't I ever though of that...?" I put my hand on my neck healing my hickies. I was weak and tired but decided to contiue on healing my other marks, mainly my bruised nose and eyes. I gasped in pain finishing the healing process on my face. I yawned already exhausted "I shouldn't of healed my face too... I'm so tired..." I sighed continuing my cookies, putting my headphones back on my song continuing.

I put my cookies in the oven and sat on the couch, I could barely stay awake. I almost instantly fell asleep when my face hit the pillows.