Chapter #35: The Man...

⚠️R*pe/Talk of so⚠️
🦊Blue's P.O.V🦊

I apparently had passed out until 'Master's had arrived.. "Well well well" the door to the bedroom bursts open causing me to jump up "Foxy, time to see what you're like" He winked "Wh-What are you gonna do to me...?" "She what triggers your eyes" "Wh-What do you mean...?" I asked trying to act clueless, he growled walking over to me. "Don't fucking play dumb" He snarled getting onto the bed, just in front of me, I flinched.

"I-I-I'm hu-human!" I yelled "Yea fucking right you are!" He pinned me onto the bed snarling "Now tell me the truth Foxy, what's there to hide? Or would you rather be punished?~" I looked away trying my hardest not to show weakness "I could go for some fun~" I started to shake. "Pl-Please n-no..." "Then tell me" he held my face making me look at him, I was crying..

"So, Are you going to tell me?" The man teasingly started to pull up my hoodie "St-Stop...!" I yelled "I-I'm hu-human...!" He pulled my hoodie off "Darn? No shirt?~" He purred. Or-Orange! Pur-Purple...! Wh-Where is everyone...?! "You going to admit or am I continue?" He moved his finger at the rim of my pants, I growled pushing him up by the shoulders "N-No! Don't touch me th-there...!" He pushed my hands down to the bed holding my wrists "I do what the fuck I like Foxy" He snarled grabbing me harshly by the throat, I gagged when he choked me.

"I'm your master. got it? Everyone you meet here obeys me. Except Tiger, but he'll learn soon enough~" he cooed "Tigers your friend, right?" I scoffed lifting my head up, trying to stop him from choking me, I had my eyes closed tight so I yelped when he nipped my neck "N-No!" I yelped trying to hide my neck, he gripped my head and pulled it up "No? Tigers not your friend?" "Y-Yes...! H-He i-is...!" "Don't lie to me Foxy" he growled "I don't like being lied to."

He bit my neck again, I had tears practically flowing down my face. "So, it seems fair to punish the both of you if he acts up, maybe it'll tame him quicker?" "Pl-Please, n-no....." I begged, He smirked "There's one thing you can admit that'll get me to stop all of this. Everyone here will go home, except you" "I-I'm n-not a werewolf!" I yelled punching him with the arm he had acidently left free. He flinched back his nose bleeding, I covered my mouth with my hands as he snarled looking at me, his ears were back and his tail was puffed up.

"You little fucking twerp" he punched me hard "You fucking stay here" the man grabbed two pairs of handcuffs and cuffed me to the bed "You sure are going to be punished for this Foxy" he dragged his claw down the middle of my chest causing me to shiver. Once he walked out I instantly started to struggle with my arms I-I'm not going to get out of here... I thought to myself Orange! Purple! Red...! Please..! Anyone! Anyone a-at all...! H-Hi... A soft voice spoke from the shadows Another one...! I sighed slightly angry S-Sorry... I-I'll leave... W-Wait! No...! I'm sorry... The alter had left. Well... fuck...

The man walked back in "Now, time to find out what makes your eyes tick" He smirked "Is it sexual pleasure? Fear? Sadness? Angers an obvious one, but you're too timid to lash out easily, I'll just break you before I make you angry" He got on top, straddling me "Now, how should I do this?" He dragged his claw around my chest causing me to squrim and squeak.

"Gone with the pants" he smirked getting off and teasingly pulling them off. "St-stop n-no!" I was still crying, tears staining my cheeks damp "Seems that fear or sadness aren't one" He softly palmed me, I just snarled squirming more, but the squirming had just made him rub me.

My ears and tail popped outta nowhere "Look at that~" he cooed angrily "Werewolf ears and a tail" he took off most his clothes, he was left in boxers "What a hard decision going through my head" He was on his knees between my open legs, his finger up to his lip as he thought. I whimpered, I was shaking in fear.

"Wh-Wh-W-What decisions...?" I asked, He snickered "Wouldn't you like to know?" I nodded innocently, my ears down "Ok, well... Should I let you see what I'm going to do with you, or should I blindfold you?~" My ears went down and I looked away Someone... please....help.. I'm scared... I begged for one of the alters, praying one of them would help me out of this.

"I think I'll blindfold you Foxy~" The man got off of me and opened the drawer and pulled out a black mask "Head up" he growled I lifted my head and he wrapped the scarf around my eyes, I whimpered "What?~ Horny already Foxy?" I shook my head shivering "Than what's wrong?~" "I-I'm sc-scared..." I shuddered "Don't be.~ Only reason you'd be punished is if you're bad, so just cooperate and we'll... be... good.." He said the last words as he slowly took off my boxers.

I growled "Growl and that'll give you a punishment" I nodded, I felt cold wetness on my dick, it caused me to shiver Please.. no.. Please... no.. I felt the man get on top of me again. He chuckled I could feel him lower down onto my dick, I whimpered "N-No...! N-No, Pl-Please...!" I begged one last time... well before I passed out, maybe from fear..? From over heating...? Everything had gone black though... and I doubt the man had stopped what he was doing... he's probably going to contiue.. than I'm going to wake up in the basement tied back to the chair... crying in pain... Please... don't be true..