Chapter #39: The Worst Of It

⚠️Trigger warning: R*pe, Assault, torture⚠️
🌺Malcolm's P.O.V🚿

Lou had me naked and handcuffed to the bed in a matter of seconds "~Damn.. ain't wasting and time..~" I chuckled nervously, unsure of the decision I had made. I don't know if I was mentally prepared for what he was going to do to me, maybe I should've fought him harder? I don't know, I shook my head trying to remove those thoughts from my mind "The quicker I get you stripped down and handcuffed the quicker I can fuck you till you're crying" I scoffed looking away from the more dominate male "Aw what's wrong Blue? You were so confident before~" I chuckled to myself.

Blue being confident.. funny thought. I felt Lou's lips connect to the body's already sore hickey and choke mark covered neck I closed my eyes squirming a bit. I don't like this.. I should've fought back.. I'm scared... I whined aloud "Aw what's wrong?~" "~I-I don't want this.. th-that's what's wrong.. I want you to stop...~" His eyebrows softened for a few moments as he stopped then furrowed his pupils shrinking like an
cats eye.

He growled "And I don't really care what you want now do I?" I looked fearfully into the males red eyes, the skull in his right eye now flashing yellow his reddish brown hair cut short and his small brown ears back. His sharp fangs were showing as he growled at me, my ears went down in fear and I mumbled. "~N-No... you don't care..~"

"Thats right" Lou smirked, as I started to struggle "You're struggling too late, you should've done that before I got you cuffed" I nodded whimpering "Get in there" there was a sound of skin hitting the concrete floor. "Hello bad boy" Lou spoke not even taking his eyes off of me. "He's probably on a love potion, he can't do this off one. I'm Masters mind slave, I do what he asks of me. He doesn't harm me. That's the deal here in general. I'm the only one he's broken enough apparently." Lou chuckled looking behind him.

"Oh~" "~W-What...?~" "Bad boys unclothed and ready for fun~" My eyes widened in fear once Lou got off me, Lous clothed body being replaced by "Bad boys" naked one. Bad boy started at me with his red eyes, his pupils shaped as hearts, he had electric blue hair and navy blue ears his tail the same colour. He smirked, without words he started to undress me, I squirming and screaming out on the verge of tears "~No! Stop! Don't do this! Please!~"

I was attempting to fight off the slightly bigger male but my hands being cuffed to a sturdy headboard was hard, All I had was my legs and I was attempting to not hurt him he wasn't in control. After a few more seconds he had gotten my shirt off, and went to untying the bodys sweat pants. "~N-No! Stop!~" I yelled out again thrashing my legs around "~Fight it! Fight the potion please!~" I felt one of my legs get gripped then, there was a cold thing around my ankle and I was unable to move it as much. "~Wh-What the?!~" the same had happened to my other leg. "Can't have you hurting us, now can we?" Lou purred, he had used handcuffs on my legs as well "~You bitch...!~"

💢Levi's P.O.V💢

My ears went down while I tried to block out Blues screams and pleads "He's not going to make it out alive" Pyro mumbled under her held breath "No.. he has to.. h-he has to Pyro...! We have to do something..!" I heard him scream again, begging coming afterwards, he was yelling about something.. hurting.. and wanting it to stop.. Pyros ears were down as well, but they almost always were. "I've been here for years Levi... Theres no way to get out..." "How do you know its been years...?" "I forget my own name..." She chuckled "And he tells me when its been a year.... I think.. hes reminded me three times...?" "No... he must be lying just to break you Pyro.. you can't stop believing...!" "How long have you been here Tiger? Days? Months? Do you even know at this point?!" She snarled to me, thats the first time I've ever seen Pyro get so... angry.. over something..