Chapter #34: I Don't Like It Here

🦊Blue's P.O.V🦊

I slowly started to gain consciousness again "Gah... what.. what happened..?" I groan "Blue! You're awake! Thank Irene!" A voice yelled "Le-Levi?!" I opened my eyes and looked up, He was chained to a chair covered in bruises his mask was off and so was most of his clothes. His eye... it was pretty much just his skull... I tried to move but couldn't, I looked at my arms each of my arms were tied to the armrests my body tied to the back of the chair and my ankles tied to the legs of the chair.

"L-Levi... what's go-going on...? Wha-What happened to your eye...?" "They got you too... I'm so sorry..." "Wai-wait.." I looked around, there were two people, that I could see... there was Levi and another girl... she was laying on the ground..

Her arms and neck were chained to the ground, she had dark grey ears and a tail, her hair was brown and dirty. She had no pants but was wearing a orange, red and grey hoodie that looked like fire and smoke, one of her eyes looked to be stitched closed, the other was just closed like she was asleep.

"Wh-Who is sh-she...?" I nodded my head in the direction of her "She's yet to speak to me..." Levi replied "O-Oh..." I looked at Levi up and down "Th-They beat you up..." His ears went back "He was fucking strong..." Levi snarled. There was a loud bang just above our heads "Shut it down there! You're being too loud!" The girl jumped awake shaking "Y-Yes sir...!" she stuttered sitting up. Her eye... wow... it was bright red with a grey fire looking design in it. She yawned shivering "I-Its so co-cold..."

Levi nodded in agreement "I-I never got your name..?" She looked at Levi than jumped when she saw me "An-Another poor so-soul...?" "H-Hi..." I looked at her awkwardly "A-Are they go-going to take my clothes t-to..?" "Yea... the less you struggle the more clothed you're awarded... so try not to struggle when he takes yours ok....?" I nodded worried "What is your name..?" "I don't remember m-my real na-name... but h-here we are given pet names... I-I'm Pyro..." I looked at Levi worried.

"How long have you been here...?" Levi asked "B-Before any more questions... what are your guy's names...?" "That's Blue.. I'm Levi" Pyro nodded "T-Two more questions..." We both nodded "For you Levi" "Ok...?" "What happened with your eye...? and when he found out it was just and injury... what did he do...?" Levi was silent for a few minutes than took a deep breath "I was shot in the eye... and they... beat me when they took of the mask just to see a scar... how did you know he hurt me.. because of the injury...?"

"He hurt me... when he found out it was an injury... once I was scared my eye changed and he found out it wasn't just an injury.." "Oh.." there was a deep, long silence "It gives me powers... when I get over angry... I create fire all around me..." Pyro looked at me "He didn't hurt you... when he found out it wasn't even a scar...?" I froze "He hasn't checked yet... has he...?" "N-No?" I questioned worringly Pyro and Levi had went silent.

It was silent for awhile until I heard footsteps coming down the stairs, I had started shaking "you cold...?" Levi asked "N-N-No... S-Scared..." I whimpered "It's ok, stay calm" "Th-They br-broke in an-and took me..." "Broke in...? Wow... they must know something... they've never broken in... th-they just take masked werewolves and meif'aws from off the street.." "O-Oh....?"

"Looks like we got some conversers down here huh?" a man walked into the room "Ah right" he smirked at me "The new one" he walked up to me putting his hands on each of the armrests his face real close to mine "C'mon, don't be shy." "Wh-What...?" "We all know you're werewolf, c'mon, show us your ears" he snikered "I-I'm not a we-werewolf.." I scoffed looking away, he grabbed my head and made me look at him "Give me this fucking thing" he ripped my mask off my face, he was a werewolf himself...

"G-Give me back m-my mask...!" I yelled "Ah ah ah, Foxy" he smirked "Get a little mouthy with me and I'll have to punish you" my eyes widened and I quickly nodded "So-Sorry si-sir..." "Good boy" he ruffled my hair "I'll be taking you up stairs in a few minutes" he winked than walked over to Levi.

He went to put his hand on Levi's head, Levi snarled "Don't touch me" His eyebrows furrowed and he grabbed Levi's face "Don't talk back to me tiger" he growled back, Levi snarled again trying to get the male to let go of his face. He punched Levi hard, Levis ear went down and his tail puffed up he had yelped painfully. He breathed in heavily than puffed out, growling.

"If you keep acting up you're never going to get free, take it from Pyro, bad boy, and bright eyes, they've been here long" He smirked holding Levis face close to his, he threw his face to the side and walked over to Pyro looking her in the eyes "Hello darling" "H-Hi sir..." "You're a good girl right?" Pyro nodded her tail weakly wagging "Right?" He asked again in a more demanding tone "Ri-Right sir" "Good, than teach these two how to behave around me, especially tiger, he needs to learn" the man smirked at me than walked out.

"He took my fucking kid." Levi growled weakly "I'm not going to be broken, I need to get him back..." His ears went back, his face was bleeding and it had already swelled up. He had tears dripping down the right side of his cheek. "I know you're not going to listen to me... but please... try to be nicer...? at least a tiny bit... he'll punish both of us... if you're not..."

I was quiet, I couldn't stop thinking... Where were all my alters? Why hadn't anyone fronted to stop the man when there was a chance...?! And why aren't they helping me now that I'm here...?! I started to cry.

"Blue.. Blue.. please don't cry..." Levi took a deep breath. "I-I'm n-not..." I wiped each of my eyes on my shoulder. "I-I'm fine.." "I'm sorry.. I'm so sorry I got you dragged into this..." "Why are you sorry...?" "I told them about you... n-not where you lived, at all.. just told them what you're like.. weak or strong... what you are..." "H-How do yo-you know wh-what I a-am...?!" I growled at Levi "I'm not an idiot Blue, we've been friends since highschool, I remember you" "Ri-Right...""Quiet down in there Foxy! Stop yelling!" "So-Sorry..." I mumbled in reply.

After a few minutes three men came into the room and started untying me.. "wh-what are you do-doing..?" I asked no one answered not even Pyro or Levi, they finished untying me and pulled me up roughly "Le-Let m-me g-go!" I squirmed "You're going to a special place" One of the men smirked at me, we were now out of the room I was in and in another room there were more people in here. "N-No! Let me g-go!" Purple! Wh-Why aren't yo-you here he-helping m-me! I cried inner.

I pulled one of my arms hard and got it out of a man's grip I tried to run but the man holding my other arm grabbed both my arms "Fucking weak" He laughed at me, I stopped struggling after he had held me in place for at least 8 minutes, neither had moved nor was I free from the man's grip.

"Finally done?" I nodded crying "Good" he pulled me off my feet slinging me over his shoulder and started walking up the stairs from the cold, damp and stinky basement. I looked around, the house was really big... Finally we stopped and I was tossed onto a bed "Stay" The man that had carried me up pointed to the bed and walked out. I sat awkwardly as I was curled in a ball on the bed.