Chapter #31: An Unwanted Visitor

🦊Blues P.O.V🦊

I sat in the guest room still mostly naked whining face first on the bed. Shut up Blue you're being dramatic. No I'm not! I just told Cody, A person I've just met, I wanted to have sex with him!  Hate To Agree With Red But Yea, You're Being A Tiny Bit Over Dramatic. Really?! You're not bothered by this?!  Purple shrugged, I growled You were saying you didn't like any of the sexual dares! And now you're saying you don't care that I just emitted to wanting to have sex with an almost stranger?! Well... I'm A Little Bothered By It... But, Seeing Your Face Red Like This Is Adorable~ Purple winked, my face went more red from blush. Purple chuckled.

I sighed loudly, I heard foot steps creep towards me and someone get onto my back, at first I started to panic, I was about to leave front and let Purple stop it. Then I heard a light chuckled then a whisper "Hello Blue~" It was Cody, I calmed down then whimpered "Wh-What...?"I mumbled "You coming back down? Or are we ending the party to... have a little fun?~" my face was completely red, I shook my head "N-not at Levi's p-place C-Cody!" "Then bring me to your place?" He smirked "I-I just met you... m-maybe... Once we know each other better...?" "That's no problem Blue" Cody layed down on me. I breathed out heavily.

"Codddyy!" I yelled "Cody! Noooo!" Red and Purple started laughing "Coooddy! I'm A small boooy!" He chuckled "But I'm comfy" "I have fragile booonnees" "Ugh, fine" he got off me "They're still playing the game down stairs if you wanna join back" I shook my head "I'm just gonna go to sleep, you can go back down if you choose to" I replied "Fine, Bye Blue" Once Cody left I almost instantly passed out.

I woke up the next morning with a sigh and stretch, I was still missing my clothes and I seemed to have sticky stuff on my chest I sat up quickly and looked at Cody growling, he was sleeping his face first in the pillow "Cody!" I yelled, What! What the?!  Red jumped awake inner, I chuckled then yelling Codys name again and lightly shoving him. He was still passed out, I sighed angry using all my strength I could to push the giant male out of the bed,he was still asleep!

Fucking Heavy Sleeper Huh? Purple asked, I chuckled Yea. I rolled off the bed and onto him, he coughed quickly sitting up "Whaaaat?!" he growled "Why am I sticky?!" "Ah, that was supposed to be a prank. You have a mustache drawn on your face aswell" "Wha?! Wait but what's on me?!" "Whipped cream" "And you thought me rolling around in it was a good idea?!" "No" "then why'd you do-" "I ended up getting a sweet tooth and licking it off~" he purred I got silent and my face went red.

Felt Weird. Purple said  Wait you fronted when he did it?!  Yea? I growled my face still red did he know it wasn't me!? I Don't Think He Would've Cared. Oh... I looked down nervously Everything's Fine, He Had Permission. Wait... who gave him permission?? Um.... Me? What? You know what.. you're a confusing person Purple. What? How?!  "What's wrong?~" Cody asked breaking my inner world conversation

"N-nothing" "Sure~" Cody purred again, my face turned red again. "We should get to my house, um.. let me go clean up in the washroom" "Ok, I'll be here on the floor when you get back" I nodded walking out and starting for the washroom "Boo?" I jumped yelping "M-Magic! Hi sweetheart!" I looked at the little gray haired girl.