Chapter #26: Quickly! We've Gotta Go!

🦊Blue's P.O.V🦊

Five weeks had passed and I was going to Zanes almost every night, tonight was a night I promised to sleep over the night with all the pets which ment I have a party to bring to Zanes house. He already has dog and cat food and bowls for food and water  over there so I didn't need to bring anything except toys. While I was packing up the toys Garroth played with the cats and the pups watched me. I had gotten a pet taxi from the pet store to carry Fury and Enternal in when we walked since it's hard walking one cat already.

"I'm almost ready to go Garroth!" as I called to Garroth I heard laughter than a said sigh "aww! already?" "It's been a few hours! You had plenty of play time with them! Can you bring me Enternal and Fury?" I asked politely "Yes I can" Garroth replied, I heard a grunt as he got up and bangs and he ran down the stairs "Duck! there's a stampede!" I yelled jokingly at Garroth as he came down the stairs the kitten and cats stumbling behind him.

I laughed "You are the cat whisper-er!" Garroth laughed along "I guess I am!" "Now get them into their ride" I pointed to the pet Taxi and Garroth nodded "C'mon guys! get in!" Garroth rolled a rattling ball into the taxi and Fury, Enternal and Axel chased it, I grabbed Axel just before he got in and shut the door on the other two. "Thanks Garroth" I smiled giving the big buff man a bear hug, picking up the cats and wrapping a duffle bag full of pet toys and clothes for me to wear around my shoulders.

"The pets and I will see you once we get back, tell Travis, Dante and Laurence I said goodbye when they get back ok?" Garroth nodded a big goofy smile on his face. "Come on you dofus" I said as I trudged my way up the stairs and to the door, Axel and the pups following me. I put down the duffle bag and the pet Taxi, I put on my winter clothes and listened as Garroth said goodbye to Fury and Enternal.

"Goodbye you guys" I picked up the duffle and watched Garroth as his eyes watered up "I'm going to miss you" he whispered putting his finger into one of the cage holes Fury nuzzled his finger and purred "Stop being so dramatic" I laughed "We are coming back." "Yes but you're going for so loong!" He whined "Two days isn't that long" I scoffed, Garroth just whimpered "Bye yah big baby"

I leashed up the pets than picked up the pet Taxi "Bye!" Garroth said sadly as he jumped onto the couch. I walked out of the door and trudged my way down the snowy sidewalks, Tater Tot and Basil following Axel sitting calmly on my shoulder. finally the long walk ended and I reached Zanes house, I kicked at the door unable to knock. Zane answered but didn't look at me until he finished his sentence.

"Oh! Speaking of the devil" Zane smile "Come on in!" He opened the door wider and moved out of the way so I could get everything into the house. I stepped in than looked at the couch to see a creepy man "Hello" He spoke with a smug smirk on his ugly face "I should probably get going."

The man got up from the couch and started to walk towards the door, as he passed me everything felt like it was going in slow motion... I kept eye contact and he passed and he smirked and I felt a hand sweep across my butt. My eyes widen and I attempt not to growl and almost failed to do so, finally that man walked out of the door and I slammed it on him pretty much dropping all my stuff and yelling panicked "Zane who the fuck was that?!"

"Oh, shoot... I never actually got his name... He was a man looking for his lost dog" "You just let him into your house?! and why was I involved?!" "Well yes... it was really cold outside and well because he said he use to have a alot of pets and I said I had a friend that has three cats and two dogs" I nervously looked around feeling a bad presents You seem nervous Baby Blue Red teased I-I'm not... just I feel off... Mhm, sure... you say that yet you're shaking and I can tell by your face you are trying not to cry. Red smirked W-What...? Cry? Why would I- Don't deny it, I can tell by your voice. Tell by my voice...?