Chapter #37: The Victims... Pt. 2

💐Pj's P.O.V💟

I sat in the room... curled up in a ball.. it felt like I had been in there for days... I couldn't deal with it anymore... I don't want to be r*ped again... I can't take anymore of it... "Get in there" there was a thud and a yelp, I jumped looking up "Nightsky your turn" "Y-yea master...?" the poor werewolf shook in fear he was pretty odd looking, and super skinny...

His ears were big, they were brown with small patches of black and so was his shortish tail, he was wearing a ripped green shirt with a star on it and a pair of black boxers. His eye was pastel green the other pure white with a star in it, it even slightly lit up the room. His pale face was covered in freckles along with two scars under and over his star eye.

"You're gonna answer my questions like a good boy? No need for me to hurt him or use a potion on you, right?" He looked at master terrified "Y-Yes Master... a-ask away" "Hm.. How do you truly feel about Bently? Do you love him? Don't lie to me" "N-not t-to be ru-rude ma-master... but wh-why do I-I have t-to be here...?" I asked trying to make the tone of my voice sweet "Hold your tongue! Not all the questions are about him Foxy!" Master snarled "Ri-Right... so-sorry..." I stayed silent.

"I love him... I really do... but sometimes I can't handle him... all the sexual teasing... the night terrors constantly... I know the night terrors isn't his fault.. he can't control his ability... but sometimes I need a break from one or the other... and he doesn't give me that.." "How does it feel not getting either?" Master laughed "I-In this setting... sh-shitty" Nightsky mumbled.

Master chuckled than looked at me "So what do you know about Foxy?" He was silent for a moment "H-He was in my class during high school, he has.. o-or had... a crush on a black haired male named Zane..." "Gay?" Master asked looking at me, I nodded looking away "Lovely" "H-Hes a maned werewolf.... he's unusual a-and has ba-bad anger is-issues at points... H-He can b-be st-strong... sometimes... li-like scary s-strong..." He must've met Purple or Red then... Blue isn't very strong at all...

"Ugh" Master sighed "I'm sick of hearing all the same shit!" He yelled at Nightsky, he had buckled over in fear "I-I'm sorry s-sir...! I don't kn-know anything m-more th-than the o-others..!" He cried out in pain, I heard a snap of the whip which causes me to yelp and curl up tighter into a ball "That's enough for the night. I'm done with your shit!" Master gripped Nightsky's arm and dragged him out of the room.

I-I don't want t-to be hurt... I-I need a way to get o-out...! I looked around, there were absolutely no way to get out of this room.. other than the door, I layed down hopeless At this point I just want to get unstuck... I was exhausted... mentally and physically... Please... Cj.. Mj.. Someone please.. get me unstuck... I thought to myself as I cried "I want to go home..." I whispered out loud.

"Aw, poor Foxy" Master laughed walking in. "I'll tell you this once again. Just tell me truly what you are. You're not just a maned werewolf" he hissed "Or I'll bring in the big 'guns'" I whimpered, not saying a word. Master growled "Fine. Be like that Foxy but there will be a punishment." Much after that moment I can't remember... But I know it wasn't anything good I was knocked over the head once again...

🌺Malcolm's P.O.V🚿

"Blue..! Blue..! Please..! Wake up..! Oh Irene... please don't be dead.. please... oh please...!" I heard a deep voice cry to me "~Fuck...~" I mutter, The male gasped "Thank Irene!" "~Fuck... I'm dizzy so... fucking dizzy~" I muttered, my eyes slowly opening the world danced around and refused to settle "~Fuck..., What happened...? Where am I...?~" I could hear cries from in the corner of the fronting room, I knew the cries were coming from Pj or... at least I thought it was Pj... until I saw their face and attire..

They looked almost identical to Pj. The differences were; they wore a dark pink winter hat with a pom pom on the top of it, their big fennec fox ears poked out holes cut in the hat and a dark pink snowflake scarf covered their neck. Their hair went over their light pink eye instead of their magenta eye, a guitar case was slung over their shoulder. My mind ran with all the possibilities, but my mind only stopped on one Pj split...! I nearly cried out, but only said it in my thoughts. Oh.. no..

"Blue... you forget...?" The deep voice spoke, a softer more feminine voice speaking afterwards "He did get hit in the head a few times... he probably has brain damage.. or a horrible concussions..." "~This must've been what caused Pj to split...~" I spoke aloud "What...? Blue...?" "~Sorry friend.. it's still not Blue... Blue isn't going to be at front for any of this... no matter how long we're here... we've gained another alter from this... We can't risk him gaining more trauma.~" I spoke in a formal voice, my smile wasn't wide like normal but my teeth still remained sharp like a predators.

~Hello..?~ I spoke inner so the new scared alter could only hear *H-Hi...? Who a-are you...?! Wh-Where am I-I...?!* The alter panicked, hugging their guitar closer to their body as if it were going to save them. ~Don't threat friend... I won't harm you, I'm a sexual protector... I'm here to keep you safe...~ *Wh-Who are you...?! Wh-Wheres m-my brother..?!* They continued to ask questions Huh... they spilt from Pj.... right..? They should know me... shouldn't they...?

~As I said before friend.. I'm a sexual protector, my names Malcolm... I'm here to protect you and everyone in the system.. ok...?~ The alter went silent ~.. I'm not sure where your brother is... You split from him though.. right..?~ They responded quickly with a nod out of fear ~Ok... try and find MJ... or her brother CJ.. they'll be able to help you, got that...?~ *Y-Yes... m-my names T-TJ.. b-by the way... th-thank you for helping M-Malcolm...* I smiled, my mouth close so I wouldn't startle them with my fangs.

They stood up, their body shaking in fear and I assumed pain... their shirt was bloodied which isn't a good sign... TJ weakly picked their guitar up and slung it over their shoulder... limping out of the fronting room, leaving me alone once again. "~I hate being alone... in the fronting room~" I spoke aloud "Fronting room...?" The deep voiced male spoke "~Levi, that's your name right?~" I asked "Yea...?"

"~I remember you from elementary school... thank you.. so much for protecting Blue and I all the time...~" "What..? What's going on..? Blue you're confusing me...?" "~My names Malcolm... I'm an alter.. the host, Blue has a disorder called DID.. Dissociative identity disorder.. We are caused by traumas.. you helped prevent me from getting stuck when Blue was a kid.. all of that sexual assault... r*pe... and assault that was happening in elementary school caused me...~" Levi was silent "I'm sorry.. I'm so sorry.. I wish I could've prevented this...." I chuckled. "~Thanks bud, but I doubt you could've helped.. it was happening mainly when you weren't at school...~" Levi sighed, tears running down his cheeks.

"I'm sorry to ruin this adorable moment but master is going to get mad and punish us if we're speaking..." the female spoke "Clam down Pyro... we'll be ok.. just don't speak too loudly..." Levi replied. I don't know how long it's been anymore... I think it's only been a few days but with all this dissociation and getting knocked in the head... I'm not too sure anymore... I hope this ends soon..