Chapter #21: Party Time!

(A/N This chapter will be full of brand new werewolves and Meif'aws so get ready for a fun but confusing chapter!)

⚠️Warning: Smut (I think, idk)⚠️

🦊Blue's P.O.V🦊

The next morning I woke up with a big painful stretch "Blue!" Laurence called walking down the stairs "The Christmas party is today, get ready Garroth and I are about to go" I nodded looking at the brunette, I got up and looked to the side of my bed, Travis had nicely folded my clothes and put them into the basket for me, I Chuckled "That dork"

I saw my Rudolf Christmas sweater and I took it out looking at it "Wow... he sewed it up too" I spoke putting it on, I changed into gray sweat pants. I tightened my mask around my eyes, I looked into Travis and I's mirror to see how bad my eye was bruised and noticed that my ears and tail were gone, I closed my eyes and opened them once I heard a pop, My werewolf ears were back and my tail was too, but it was still crooked "That's not good" I sighed hiding them once again.

"Blue! If you want to join us you better hurry! Garroth and I are about to leave!" Laurence called angrily, I ran my fingers through my hair as I quickly ran up the stairs. "Ready?" Garroth asked, I could hear how excited he was "Yep" I nodded, Laurence opened the door and Garroth rushed across the street Laurence bolting after him "Hey!" I yelped closing the door behind me as I tried to run, I tripped and almost fell into the snow. I stopped and took a deep breath feeling a sharp pain in my sides from my ribs. I decided to just walk.

I watched Katelyn open the door and hesitantly let the two men in "Wait up for me!" I yelped as I started to run again. I reached the door and stepped in, as soon as I stepped in all the scents of werewolves rushed to my nose Smell all those new werewolves Blue! This is going to be fun! Red laughed No.. not really... I could feel my anxiety start to take a toll on my socialness I need to leave... No! We are staying! But Red... I can't ... I'm going to have a panic attack! You'll be fine! Red... I whimpered taking another step into the house You got this! I hate you... I sighed angrily. Someone wushed passed me startling me.

"Hey get back here!" someone yelled "You'll never catch me!" I was pushed to the ground, as I hit the ground the impact caused me to scream out in pain "Gaahh!" "Hey watch it!" the wolf on top of me barked, I opened my eyes soon to realise he wasn't a werewolf but instead a weredog, his left ear flopping down towards the ground as gravity pulled on it. He had a purple and green hoddie that said 'And' on it, his eyes were ice Blue his long russled hair brown and black.

"Andy!" another weredog growled, they looked almost exactly the same... the only difference was his right ear was floppy and he had two different coloured eyes one lime green and the other ice Blue, his hoodie was pretty much the same except the colours were switched purple on top and green on the bottom, his hoddie said 'Dud' on it. "What Dudley?" Andy growled getting off of me and dusting himself off "Guys, you've go to be more careful"

A werewolf with a half shaved head walked towards the two, his hair was black and blue his ears the same colour as Dudley and Andy's brown and a redish brown. His eyes were a bright blinding neon green and only one of his ears were half floppy, his hoddie was light green with a dark green pocket hood and sleeves, it had 'Fin' on it. The guy walked up to me and held out his hand, I lightly took it and he slowly pulled me up like he knew that I was in alot of pain.

"We were Finley! He just got in the way!" Andy pointed to me "He did not!" Dudley yelled back "Guys you shouldn't even be running in someone else's home" Finley growled showing his fangs, the two pups instantly shut up and looked away "Anyways, I'm Finley, and these are my twin brothers Dudley and Andy" "Hi!" the twins said at the same time I waved "What's your name?" "Me...? I'm Blue..." I kept my hands behind my back uncomfortably.