Chapter #14: Christmas Soon

🦊Blue's P.O.V🦊

I woke up to light snores and a groan as a grip tightened around me "W-What the..." I stuttered my eyes slowly opening, My bandana had fallen off my eyes and had tightened itself around my neck, it was super difficult to breath. I breathed in sharply feeling pain at my neck, I tried to free my arms but couldn't get out of Dantes strong arms.

His grip tightened and I could feel the bandana doing the same "D-Dante" I gasped my throat was killing me, it felt like sand paper "D-Dante. Dante, p-please wake up" My voice was quiet and scratchy "Dante, I-I can't breath" I breathed in sharply again "Blue? You ok? Your breathing is uneasy" Dante looked down at me and quickly let go.

"I-I'm so sorry! I didn't notice you... you probably didn't want to be touched... d-did you?" I held my eye tightly closed as I sat up, I got the bandana off my neck and put it around my eyes adjusting it so it would be more comfortable to look out of "I-I was fine with the cuddles. It was nice, it's just my bandana wrapped itself around my throat and I couldnt breath.." "Does it do that often?" Dante asked, I nodded in response "Then you should take it off before going to sleep" I shook my head "Why not?" I shrugged "Can you say words?" I shook my head than chuckled.

Dante playfully grabbed the front of my onsie shoving me over the edge of the bed and holding me up, I yelped grabbing his hands he snickered and looked down at me. I hung over the end scared of him allowing me to fall off the bed "What are you going to do if I bring you back up?" "I-I... won't do anything!" I yelped pretty much regretting my decision right away.

He let me fall a little just to scare me which worked perfectly, My heart raced and I shivered "What are you going to do?" Dante repeated, he still had the cat whiskers and nose I had drawn on him last light though it was a little faded. "N-Nothing...?" I replied again Dante sighed and turned away from me. He let go of my onsie and I fell off the bed with a 'thud' "Ouch" I said, I was upside down my back propped up by the bed.

Dante chuckled "Yah know... it's Christmas soon right?" I nodded and sighed "I'm going to have to get a job after Christmaaaas" I whined "You mean before?" I shook my head, it was hard to breath since my neck was being force up "No, I saved a lot of money when in high school and I still have about a thousand so after Christmas I have to get a job" "Oh? Interesting" "Yup" I slid down so my entire back was touching the floor and I was more comfortable.

"Who are you getting presents for?" "A lot of people" I grumbled "I've gotta get one for Luna and Jax they're my best friends since high school, one for the four of my roomies" I smiled at Dante than continued to think "One for Aph and Aaron, Temraki Bently, Zane, Miku~Chan, Coral, Maikai, Benjiman and Maddie, Katelyn, Kawaii~Chan, Cosmo, Rookie and Ash ugh, and there's still so many moooore" "Just get one gift for each of them" "That's what I'm doing Dante" I replied with sass.

"Can't forget Levi, Lucky Petal and Magic" I closed my eyes racking my brain to remember anyone else I needed to get a gift for "I think that's it" I sighed of relief and stood up "Oh, and by the way you might want to wash your face before going out!" I snickered bolting out of Dantes room and into Laurences room "Hey!" Laurence growled as I slid under his bed.

Laurence was confused as all hell "What are you doing?" "Shh" I shushed the bigger male and scooted more under the bed in hopes of Dante not finding me "Bluuuue!" Dante yelled kicking Laurence's door open almost breaking it "Hey! Watch it!" Laurence growled "You're going to break my door! Garroth has already done that twice!" "Where is he?" Dante growled, he didn't even wash off the cat whiskers.

"What do you mean? What do you need him for?" "Do you not see what he did to my face?" "What? The whiskers? That's a lot better than what Garroth and I would've done~" Laurence purred, Dante growled "Is he in here or not?" "I don't think so, I was asleep before you came barging in. Check Garroth's room or the basement" Dante huffed and slammed Laurence's door shut.

"Thanks" I pushed myself out from underneath the bed and looked into Laurence's sky blue eyes "You owe me now, Dante almost broke my door" I chuckled "Fine, I'll owe you but currently you have to hide me for awhile... atleast until Dante cools down" "Fine, just stay under there. I'll go make pancakes that'll calm him down he loves my pancakes" Laurence got off the bed and stretched. He walked out of the room and into the kitchen.

'I think he's warming up to me' I thought 'It's either that or he just feels bad for me after noticing how easily scared I can be made or maybe he's actually warming up to me' I smiled closing my eyes and resting my head on my arm slowly feeling myself fall into a slumber. I soon woke up to the smell of fresh pancakes being cooked.

"Mmmmm..." I groaned opening my eyes "How long was I underneath here..." I mumbled. Soon I heard voices coming from the kitchen "Where's Blue?" the voice belonged to Garroth, Travis probably didn't want to seem too eagered to see me after what he thinks he did and Dante probably didn't want to talk since he's probably stuffing his face with the pancakes the Laurence had cooked.

"Oh right Blue! You can come out now" Laurence called to me "Ok!" I replied sleepily and pulled myself out from underneath the bed. I sluggishly got up and walked into the kitchen, Basil and Tater Tot were sitting at Garroth's feet begging for food and Axel was resting on the top of the couch shedding all over the nice blanket that was slung over top. "Come sit" Laurence patted a seat beside him a plate with a stack of three pancakes where already set up in front of me.

"Thanks Laurence" I smiled at him and started to eat the pancakes after drowning them in syrup, I'm starving I haven't eaten in atleast a day. "Slow down Blue, it's not going anywhere" Laurence whispered into my ear placing his hand softly on my back, which caused me to slow down on my eating. Travis looked down at his lap and Dante layed his head on the table I think his face still had the cat whiskers. Garroth and I were the only ones still eating.

"Hey... Blue..." Travis spoke up "I'm sorry about last night... again... I don't know what I did but it made you cry and that isn't good..." "It's ok, I hope this won't ruin our friendship" "Of course not! I love being your friend" Travis smiled "Finally! That was put out of the way!" Dante lifted his head than slammed it back down on the table "pfft" I tried not laugh and kind of achieved.

I finished my pancakes and rinsed off my dish quickly washing it and putting it into the drying rack "I've gotta get dressed, once I do I'm going to take the pups out for a walk" "Oh!" Garroth jumped up, he didn't even finish his pancakes "I wanna come!" Garroth smiled "And I guess I'll go too" Laurence added, he didn't seem to thrilled about going outside during this cold time of winter.

I went down stairs and put on my orange hoodie that had 'Foxy' written in bold white print on my chest and a pair of blue sweat pants. I ran back up the stairs and called for the pups, Garroth got them dressed for me as I put my coat and boots on. I gripped Basils leash and Garroth took Tater Tots in his hand, Laurence had already gone out the door, for someone who didn't want to go out he seemed so eaggered.

I stepped out into the cold Basil obediently following I closed my eyes and took a deep breath of the cold winter air, everything had a white sheet covering it. The sheet was so thick that Tater Tot had to hop to be able to walk, but he still enjoyed himself.