Chapter #18: Getting Mugged

⚠️Trigger Warning: Talk Of Rape⚠️

🦊Blue's P.O.V🦊

I glew brightly and turned back into a human, I wrapped my arms around Katelyn and held her tightly against my body, she quickly let go of me. I did the same "What the..." Katelyns eyebrows furrowed "I... was the cat..." I mumbled looking down "I can tell..." she growled looking away "You still have the ears and sweater on" "What?" I touched the top of my head, I still had the ears and tail of 'Gummy Bear'

"I can't go home... not with the ears" I acidently spoke aloud "What? Why not?" "We went to my house... and well Garroth named us" "Us? We? Are you talking about the other cat? That wasn't a real cat either?" I shook my head "It was Aphmau. We went to Garroth in attempted to get changed back but well... he bathed us and named us before we ran away..." "Oh...?" "And knowing Garroth he's going to be sulking about 'Gummy Bear and 'Sprinkles' running away" "Gummy Bear and Sprinkles?" Katelyn laughed. Gah her laugh is so cute...

"Yea..." I chuckled rubbing the back of my neck "He named me Gummy Bear and Aphmau Sprinkles" "I assumed so" "He attempted to name me Cupcake but I hissed and he changed it" Katelyn chuckled again, but went serious "So where are you going to stay until the ears dissapear?" "They should be gone by tomorrow if not then I don't know..." "Until then you can stay here" Katelyn smiled.

"Really?" "Yea, you can sleep on the couch or... nevermind" "No tell me" I leaned in closed "I was going to say...... That... you... could...sleep on my... floor" Katelyn blushed "Really? I could stay in here?" She nodded "Thanks, I'd like that.... I'll stay on the floor so I can give you your space" Hopefully tonight isn't a full moon or else I'll be up all night with the temptation of howling or biting someone I sighed.

"So... Uh... sorry about the last time I saw you... I scared you a little too much didn't I?" I nodded fumbling with my thumbs between my crossed legs "But at the same time... you didn't seem... scared of me this time" I shook my head I can't just tell her I like her... not now... not ever... I looked away from my thumbs and I looked around her room, my eyes stopping on her computer "Wanna watch something on my computer?" she raised an eyebrow

"S-Sure!" Katelyn picked up her computer from the desk and moved it to her desk chair she through a few blankets and pillows on the ground than set up a movie, it looked scary... As she layed down on the ground she patted a spot beside her and I rolled off the bed, it caused a jolt of pain to run down my leg "Wait, you couldn't move your leg as a cat, is it ok?" I nodded "Just sore" There was a knock on Katelyns door which caused me to jump and turn back into Gummy Bear, I ran under Katelyns bed and she looked confused "Uh... Come in!"

Aphmau opened the door and Looked around "Is Blue in here?" "Uh... no? He went home awhile ago..." Katelyn said resting her head on her propped up hands "Ok, I'll talk to yah later Katelyn" Aphmau closed the door and walked away from the door. I came out from the bed and turned back into a human "What was that about?" "I don't know honestly" I chuckled "What're we watching?" "A horror movie" Katelyn smirked pressing play on the T.V. Oh no... does she want me to be cuddling into her?! Doesn't she rememeber all the sleepovers we had when we were kids? I was always cuddling into Zane and she knows it!

while watching the movie the whole time my body was pressed up against Katelyns, my tail wrapped around her leg and my face was hidden in my pillow "T-Tell me when it's over" I said through the pillow "Ok will do Blue" she chuckled petting my head, it calmed me slightly and made me start to purr so she continued to pet my head until I loosened up my tense body and lightly closed my eyes.

It didn't seem like I slept that long but I did because when I woke up the movie was over and Katelyn was asleep, she didn't move from the spot beside me since well I stole her arm and used it as a pillow. I lifted my head and felt so much more hyper than I should be I'm gonna go for a walk I grabbed a piece of paper and wrote a note for Katelyn.

MyStreet (My Aphmau fanfic) Book 4जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें