Chapter #7: Nightmares Coming True?

🦊Blue's P.O.V🦊

I woke up hearing a light laugh it soon turned into a muffled laugh as the person tried to be quiet, I opened my eyes and looked up, Zane was sitting up his mask down and a smile on his face as he watched a T.V. show. I slowly moved wrapping my arms around his waist and resting my head on his thigh, Zane pulled up his mask and chuckled "I know your awake Blue" "How?!" I opened my eyes and looked up at him "You don't move at all in your sleep, you bark, whimper, and steal the blankets... but that's about it" "Whimper...?" I looked down embarrassed "Is there something you were dreaming about?" I looked away remembering my dream.

Fire everywhere smoke blocking my veiw and making it hard for me to breath... the dead burnt up body of my adoptive family, stuck under a burning peice of wood... whenever I tried to leave... Gene... would constantly block my way from getting out of the bulding... the dream... ended... when... when... I killed myself... wilingly running into the fire, the dream was so real I could feel the burning sensation even while awake I hugged Zane and started to cry, he lightly patted my shoulder not sure of what to do "Its ok... do you want to talk about it...?" "I... I can't... I can't, I can't, I can't " I replied shaking my head "It's ok! You don't need to" Zane replied quickly a little taken aback from my panic, he looked really guilty.

I let go of him wipping away my tears "I need to use the washroom... I got up and opened every door until I found the bathroom I walked in, I looked at my russled up hair, my red blood shoot eyes and my oily face. I felt myself scolding underneath my button up shirt, I felt sick and dizzy. I undid my shirt and instantly felt scared, my body was patched with burn marks from a fire "Blue, if you need to you can take a shower!" Zane called to me knocking lightly on the door "Ok Thanks!" "Just use the towel on the back of the door!" I nodded "Gotcha!" I grabbed the towel and placed it on the toilet.

I locked the door and took off my pants turning the shower on cold when I stepped in chills were sent down my spine by the cold water, my burns stinking lightly, but not as much and they would be if the water were hot. I allowed my ears and tail to show as Red has been waiting nicely for them to show, he for some reason was being kind. I grabbed the shampoo and put some in my hand rubbing it into my hair and ears, doing the same with my tail. I scrubbed for a few moments then washed out the shampoo repeating the process but with conditioner, allowing the conditioner to sit in my tail, ears and hair for awhile as I washed my body, flinching every time I dragged the cloth over my wounds.

I rinsed off my body then rinsed out my hair, ears and tail. I closed my eyes leaning my head up to the shower head, allowing myself to relax, that relaxation was soon spooked away by a loud knock on the door "Breakfast is ready!" Zane called "Ok! I'll be out in a second!" I turned off the shower and stepped out grabbing my towled I dried off my head, my hair messy with a slight bit of curl to it, my ears fur was russled and as I dried my tail it did the same.

I dried off my chest lightly patting at where my burn marks where, causing them to once again sting "Gah.." I flinched as I dried off my worst burn mark which was on the left side of my stomach, another big one just on my right hip, a huge one smack dab in the middle of my back, and the last one on my collar bone, that was another one of the big ones, it seemed like it has burned away the hickey that Travis had left the night before so that was good, I guess.

I wrapped the towel around my waist and walked out of the bathroom "Uh Zane?" I called down the stairs "Yea?" the voice came from behind me, I jumped turning around, I was instantly a blushing mess "Z-Zane! Uh, H-Hey, I need cothes... do you have any I could borrow?" "Yea- Wait what happened?" Zane pointed to the giant burn Mark on the side of my stomach.

"Uh... I... I don't know...?" I asked in more of a questioning way shrugging a bit as I held my towle up "What are they?" "Burn marks..." "What could you have burned yourself on in the span of... ten minutes?" Zane growled, he no longer was a meifa'w. ".... I..." I stopped talking looking down... I guess he could tell something was wrong because he shut up looking away from me, I felt my cheeks once again become damp No... please... not again... I don't want to cry in front of Zane... "You don't have to talk about it..." Zane mumbled looking away.

"I... I think my nightmare did it... I woke up with them.... and I had a nightmare about.... about.... everything burning.. and everyone I loved dying... and... and" I stopped I couldn't speak anymore, I was to choked up to... "Stop... take a breather, you don't need to tell me." "I... I can't tell you" I looked away embarrassed "Its ok... you don't need to tell me" Zane spoke "Anyways... I have clothes layed out on my bed for you, I'll meet you down stairs..." Zane walked passed me and down the stairs.

I walked into Zanes room and looked on the bed there were a pair of black ripped jeans, a black hoodie with a moon and howling wolf on it and a white shirt that was about twice my size. I let the towl drop and put on my pair of boxers the jeans over top, I looked in the mirror at my burns, stinging and hot, I sighed walking out of the room and down the stairs meeting Zane in the living room. There was a plate of bacon and eggs on the coffee table, there was no other plate which I was confused by.

Zane sat on the couch leaned back one leg over top the other "Zane?" I spoke up, his head whipped back and he looked at me, he blushed taking a deep breath. "Y-Yes? What's up?" His voice shook as his eye glanced me up and down "W-Why is there only one plate...?" I asked "Because I don't eat breakfast" He replied with a bit of sass "And..." I paused blushing a bit "Why are you s-staring at me?" "Um... you didn't put a shirt on? I thought you did that on purpose?" I covered my chest quickly flinching at the jolt of pain in my shoulder "Ow!" I yelped out than turned away quickly running up the stairs.

I felt warm and I was sweating, I embarrassed myself I ran into Zanes room and sat on the bed laying on my back staring up at the ceiling "I-I can't go back out..." I felt embarrassed Your making a huge deal out of nothing DJ... I thought He could care less if he saw you shirtless or naked I instantly blushed red covering my face Great you made it worst you ass Red growled Shut up! It's fine! I'm not dying! don't even I sighed "I can't go back out" I felt a tear dripped down my cheeks As you said before you're making a huge deal of nothing, here... let me take over I lost control of my body as both my eyes turned red Shit.