Chapter #15: List Of friends

🦊Blue's P.O.V🦊

After The pups walk I brought them back home "I better get a list and find out my friends favorite things..." I nodded to myself I ran into the basement found a notebook and pencil then wrote each person's name down the pages title was 'Friends Likes'.

Levi: Tigers, fragile things
Petal: Flowers, butterflies
Lucky: Anything considered 'lucky"
Magic: ???

"Hm... I know nothing about Magic, I'm going to have to ask Levi. Next house hold I'll do is..."

Temraki: Stars/night sky
Bently: Temraki, Cows and Bulls

"Ok.. next.."

Aphmau: Cats and dogs, werewolves
Kawaii~Chan: Baking, shipping people
Katelyn: Martiel arts, Not werewolves
Aaron: Guitar, Singing(?), Manga

"Ok... next..."

Dante: Chocolate
Laurence: Soccer, Roasted marshmellows
Travis: Cherry breath mints, Tacos
Garroth: Cats, Breaking down doors

I chuckled at what I had put down for Garroth and continued writing.

Luna: Cats, Stars, werewolves
Jax: The Ocean, horror movies, Challenges

"Great I have an idea for Jax's gift"

Rookie: Fighting, strength
Cosmo: Things to do with Space, toughness
Ash: Fire, being a tease

"I'll go to all of my friends houses to check out if they have more likes..."

Miku~Chan:Flirting, Not dogs(scared of em)
Coral: Dogs, Anime, flowers
Maddie: Bunnies(?)
Benjiman: long hair
Maikai: Too young to know ask mother

"And last but not least"

Zane: Cute things, My little horsies.

"Well I think that's everyone..." I thought closing my eyes tightly, I felt someone peer over my shoulder "What yah working on" Travis asked "Nothing, I need you to tell me some things you like though " I turned so Travis couldn't see what was on my page "I like video games" I nodded writing down 'video games' beside Travis's name "Ok thanks" I smiled happily getting out of my spot.

"I should be back in awhile" I walked up the stairs Travis watching me confused "Dante!" I called barging into Dantes room "What?" Dante was standing, he looked as if he were about to walk out of his room but was too glued to his T.V. "Hey, I have a question!" "Ask away" Dante peeled his attention from the T.V. and looked at me. "Tell me something you like" "I can tell you something I love" Dante smirked "Ok! Even better" I perked up happily "Your nice curves" I blushed and looked away "D-Dante! B-Be serious please!" "Fiiine" he sighed thinking for a moment.

"I really like... hm... arcade games, they're fun" "Ok thanks!" I wrote arcade games down beside Dantes name than ran into Laurences room "What is it now?" Laurence sighed lowering a book from his face "I wanna know what you like" "I like cooking, I'm the king cook" Laurence said digging his face back into the book he was reading, I didn't care to read the cover but added 'cooking' beside Laurences name.

I walked up to Garroth who was sitting at the kitchen table looking at his phone"Garroth, what do you like?" I asked "I love cookies and cereal" Garroth replied with a monotone voice I nodded than walked to the door putting on my winter clothes "I should be back in about an hour!" I called to the others in the house than walked out and to Levi's house.

Before walking into the picket fence I checked to see if Beast was in the yard which he wasn't so, I walked in and up to the door knocking on it. "Heeello?" Lucky answered "Oh! Blue hey!" "Hey Lucky" I smiled "I would like to ask you guys some questions, Can I come in?" "Sure! C'mon in!" Lucky waved me in and I stepped in "What do you like other than clovers?" "I love horses and horse shoes they're so cute and cool!" Lucky's tail wagged.