Chapter #4: I Claimed Him First

🦊Blue's P.O.V🦊

"Aaron?" "Blue?" we looked at each other confused "I didn't know you lived here..." I looked down blushing "And I wasn't expecting you to move here... how're you...?" "I'm fine... What about you? How's living alone?" "I'm fine too, Living alone... it's so... free" I saw a smile creep up on Aarons lips "How's the dog I got you?" "Tater Tot? He's good, getting along with Basil and Axel perfectly." I smlied raising my thumbs "That's good... I'd invite you in but... I'm a little busy" "Oh! No it's fine, I've got to go pick Tater Tot and Basil up from Temraki's house anyways. It's ok, I'll let you go" I waved To Aaron walking down the steps and off the property.

Once Aaron was out of sight I turned into a blushing mess "H-How did Kawaii~Chan know Aaron and I were friends? Or did she just want me to meet him...?" I sighed "It doesn't matter... It was nice seeing him" I walked to Temraki's house and picked up The pups going back home. Once I stepped in I unleashed the dogs and allowed them to run free. I walked down into the basement looking around "Oh..?" I was confused my dresser and bed were put into the places they should be... but... I didn't move them. I felt hands snake around my waist from behind, I quickly turned around and yelped.

"T-Travis!" "Hey baby~" "D-Did you d-do this?" "Yes I did, I got a little help from Laurence~" "T-Thank y-you..." I was a blushing mess once again "So, Do I get a reward?" Travis's hands snake down from my back to my butt causing me to blush even more. I knew what he was trying to get at "W-What d-do you want? A m-medal?" "I've got plenty of those, I would prefer something else" Travis smirked a slight tint of pink covered his cheeks, he put his hand under my chin and made me look at him "A kiss maybe?" I blushed "I-I guess I wouldn't..." "Travis!" Dante called walking down the stairs "Oh? I see you two are hitting it off" Dante smirked, Travis let go of me and Looked at Dante, He was not fazed by Dante walking in on us but I was, I was dying my face bright red.

"Are you going to invite Blue out tonight?" "Oh right, Blue would you like to come out with the boys and I?" "Who are 'the boys'?" I asked out of curiosity "I don't know, I normally invite a few of my guy friends and they invite some of their friends. Dante, Laurence, Garroth and I are going fo show, how about you?" I thought for a moment "I guess I'll go... I've got nothing better to do" "Hold up we're not going now" Dante laughed leaning on the door frame.

"Oh....? When are we going then....?" "About 7 or 8?" Dante said "That's when all the hotties start to arrive" Travis winked "Maybe you can get yourself a girlfriend Blues clues" Dante teased "Oh, he's off limits" Travis looked at me and licked his lips "I've already claimed him" I blushed more looking away shyly "Is that why you didn't want to ask him to go to the bar?" "Yep. don't want him falling for no one else" W-Why would Travis want .... me? I bet there's plenty of other cute guys, like Dante, and Laurence. Travis doesn't need to "claim" me.

"Well... I might as well watch T.V. until that time I'm not currently super busy" I sat onto the couch "Well I'm not either. So I'll join you" Travis jumped onto the couch beside me. "Ok, I'll see you two in a few hours" I felt an arm wrap around my shoulder and I was pulled closer to Travis. He flipped through the movies than chose one since I didn't want to. I layed my head in Travis's lap as he played with my hair we were watching how to train your dragon "I like this movie" I spoke "Heh... Why so?" Travis asked "Because Toothless kind of reminds me of Axel, but it's also a cute movie" Travis laughed "Not as cute as you" I blushed than continued watching until I fell asleep.

😘Travis's P.O.V😘

I stared down at the sleeping Blue as the T.V. spoke in the background "Thank you for nothing you useless reptile" Hiccup growled as Toothless dived down, I chuckled looking back up at the T.V. "Sooo Travis" Dante chimed walking down the stairs "I see you have tamed the wolf" I laughed.

"Wolf? He's a human" "Nah man he's a werewolf, I swear it on my grave" "He would tell me if he was a werewolf.... wouldn't he?" "He doesn't know you good enough Trav, Yah got to get closer to him to know him better, than he might tell you about him being a werewolf since you won't take it from me." Dante pointed his finger guns my way "Anyways, we're leaving soon right?" Dante asked, I looked at the time "It's seven already?" I looked back at the sleeping Blue curled up mostly on my lap "I can't move" I looked at Dante helplessly "Just wake him up" "I-I cant.... natural selection will come to me" Dante laughed.

He slid his hands underneath Blues body and lifted him up, I stood up with a sigh and a stretch "T-Travis...?" Blue opened his eyes "Think again Baby" Dante smirked giving me a glance, I growled "Ah!" Blue jumped "D-Dante!" Blue fell out of Dantes arms and onto his back with a loud "Thud!" "Are you ok?" I asked him, he nodded and got up "W-Why're you guys waking me up so late?" He blushed.

"Remember? We're going out with the boys, and it's time all the hot chicks will be there, we've got to hurry!" I quickly got ready to leave and so did Blue and Dante according to Laurence and Garroth they were already ready. Garroth dressed in his blue plaid shirt and blue jeans, and Laurence in his white and navy blue striped hoodie he wore a pair of dark blue jeans. Dante didn't seem to have changed either, he was wearing a white shirt his red sweater slung over top, the pants he wore were black ripped jeans. I was wearing my long sleeved green shirt, the sleeves were a darker green I also wore black jeans but I had a belt on to keep them up.

It wasn't much longer until I heard Blue walking up the stairs from the basement. He wore a blue plaid button up shirt kind of like Garroths but lighter, he wore a metallic blue bowtie and a mixture of a light blue and a dark blue mask was covering his eyes he wore a pair of gray sweat pants, as he has said before 'I refuse to wear tight pants' he blushed looking down "Looking dashing" I winked "Nice" Dante nodded "Twinsies!" Garroth smiled stars in his eyes "You took a little long didn't you?" Laurence scoffed crossing his arms "Who's taking who's car?" "First of all.... who did we invite?"