Chapter #20: Getting Fixed Up

🦊Blue's P.O.V🦊

Without a warning Blaze picked me up causing pain to surge and shock my bones "Ow!" I yelped out "Oops... sorry..." Blaze looked at me his ears going down "It's fine...." My voice squeaked "I'll go get the car started!" Daniel grabbed the car keys out of Blazes pants pocket, when Daniel put his hand into Blazes pocket he jumped which startled me.

"Ok, You two be out in a second" Daniel ran out of his room and out of the house to the car "You want anything before we leave?" I shook my head "No, I just wanna go." Blaze nodded walking out the front door "We're leaving now you two!" Blaze called to Dottie and Rylan "Ok! See you soon!" Rylan Called back, with a groan. I looked out of the door and saw Daniel, the car was started but Daniel was sitting in the back seat, Blaze place me onto the car seat and Daniel scooted closer to me and pulled my head closer to his shoulder allowing me to lean on him "Rest" Daniel whispered quietly into my ear, I yawned and closed my eyes.

The car hit a large bump and I yelped out in pain "Gah!" "S-Sorry! We're almost there!" Blazes ears went down and so did Daniels "It's ok" I groaned holding my stomach "Blaze! He's bleeding!" "I-I'm fine! Really!" "What happened? You weren't bleeding last night" "I was, but it didn't leak threw my shirt" "Yes but it's getting worse!" Daniel yelled panicked, he covered my stab wound holding me tight to his body. It did hurt my ribs but... I felt comforted.

"We're here" Blaze said aloud, He stopped the car and got out. He opened the door for me "C'mon" Blaze undid my seat belt and picked me up, Daniel opened his door and got out quickly running to the houses door. He walked in and yelled out "Hey mom!" "Hi sweetie" Daniels mom smiled "Where's your friend?" She asked "He sounded like he needed urgent care" "Right here" Blaze called out, He quickened his pace and brought me inside.

"To this room" Daniels mom brought us to a room with a big metal table in the middle of it "Put him down on the table please" She asked, she soon left and started to looked through her doctor stuff. "Ok..." Blaze put me onto the table and stepped away, I slowly sat up and looked around "Your bleeding, what happened?" "Stab wounds..." "Ok, so stiches?" I nodded.

"What hurts?" "Everything..." She sighed "Where's most of the pain?" "Ribs and head..." "Head trauma I'm guessing?" "H-How..." "Most of the werewolves found dead that were attacked by the Azz muggers had head trauma, stab wounds and... other stuff" Doctor mom looked worryingly at Daniel stopping herself from saying something. "Their heads were stomped in and also ribs... some of their... chests were also cut opened..." Daniels held his stomach he looked as if he was about to puke.

Blaze noticed that Daniels tail had dropped and his ear gone down so Blaze had decided to pull him closer and whisper something in his ear, whatever Blaze had said it made Daniel chuckle. "What else had happened when you had gotten attacked?" Daniel's mom had looked back at me "I was kneed a few times in the gut... rammed into the wall and punched in the face few times... they had also kicked me multiple times in the ribs than when Blaze came to help me Blaze was thrown on top of me, I got stabbed in the side and shoulder and he left a small scratch on my neck when he tried to slit it and they seem to have..." I looked at my crooked tail twitching it painfully "Broken... my tail..."

Daniels mom looked towards me "Close your eyes and hold your arms to your sides. Boys can you two just.. move over a bit?" Blaze nodded and so did Daniel the two scooted out from behind me and Daniel's mom snapped a photo "W-What the" "Just to show the fellow doctors how badly you were beaten" I nodded.

"Ok, let's start off with what has been annoying me the most..." "What...?" "Your arm, you haven't moved it once..." "They... They pulled it hard backwards when they tried to removed my mask, I heard a crack... and it hurts to move it... it just hurts no matter what I do..." Daniels mom walked up to me and inspected my arm "It's just dislocated" She turned back around, she seemed to be looking for something.