Chapter #5: Out With The Boys

🦊Blue's P.O.V🦊

"Well I invited one person" Garroth replied "I don't know who Laurnece invited" Garroth added "I didn't invite anyone" I spoke quickly "And Neither did Travis and I, so Garroth just invited one person?" Dante sighed "I guess so..." I replied "Can we get going? I'm getting nervous" I asked looking into Dantes eyes "Garroth, Laurence. Your with Dante, Blue your with me" Travis assigned cars.

I nodded and ran to Travis's car outside, it was chillier than it was when I first moved, winter was coming and quickly. I jumped in the passenger seat of Travis's car and Laurence and Garroth jumped into Dantes car. Everyone in the household could drive except me, I was too scared to take my driver lesson just yet. Everyone got into their cars and started up, I stared out the window at the moving scenery. I felt a warm hand creep up onto my thigh, I blushed and tensed up but soon loosened my muscles 'Its ok DJ' I thought to myself 'Its just Travis...' I felt my face heat up as I sunk a little more into my seat. Soon we were at the bar, Travis parked and we got out, Dante did the same the other two got out, we met at the door.

"Ok, Meet back here at 12?" Garroth asked, Everyone nodded in agreement "Ok remember Travis don't get too drunk, you almost got yourself put into jail last time" Dante embarrassed his friend "And somebody has to stay somewhat sober" Travis added, he looked at Garroth "I'll do it." I spoke aloud "I don't drink much anyways" I blushed rubbing the back of my neck "I'll be the one to call us a cab" I laughed "Can't you just drive us home?" Laurence asked "No... I can't drive" I replied looking down "How bout we just get in?" Travis asked pushing the doors open, I nodded and walked in, Everyone seemed to go there own ways.

'I have no idea what to do'  I looked around clueless and embarrassed, I walked up to the bar and got some kind of alcoholic beverage. I can't remember what it was but I got what the bartender suggested me to get, I took a sip and shook my head 'Damn this is strong' I coughed looking around, I haven't drunken since... since... College? At Oliver's party, and I got wasted. A half hour later, I was hiding...in the men's washroom I was curled up in a ball in the corner trying not to cry... my ears and tail were showing right now I could care less if someone saw me as a werewolf, Especially Travis he's already wasted he'll just end up forgetting.

I heard the door open and somebody started to walk in "Hello?" The voice sounded familiar, It was deep. Not like Garroths voice deep, his voice is deep and soothing this voice had a bit of a accent... the voice was deep but not Zanes voice deep... it was... like Aarons voice deep, but there was an accent. The owner of the voice turned the corner and my eyes instantly went to his bright firey red hair 'Blaze?' My eyes drifted up, I saw a pair of dark grey wolf ears it's Blaze... isn't it? my eyes drifted back down to his eyes, two different coloured eyes, one blue the other green "Um..." He spoke again, my ears perked and I looked away. I didn't know what to do, I can't let him see my eyes, I know my eyes are ultima red.

Your probably wondering Aren't you wearing your mask?  Yea... I was, but Travis ripped it off my face... hence why I had my little break down and I'm hiding... "Hello?" I stayed silent, The guy didn't speak for a momemt... expecting me to reply. I opened my mouth to speak but no words came out "...." I wiped my eyes "H-Hi..." I studdered "Are you ok...?" he asked, I nodded "I saw what that dick did out there" he said, he was holding a beer "Its fine, he's my friend... he just gets a little... perverted when drunk" my words were muffled since I was hiding my face "Are you sure your ok?" I nodded "Do you want your mask back?" I shrugged "I'll just get it back later..." "Hm..." The man hummed, he walked closer me and kneeled.

He put his hand under my chin and forced me to look him in the eyes, my ears went down and I felt tears drip down my cheeks more. The man stayed silent for a moment while staring into my eyes I felt myself break He's going to tell the police station about an Ultima, I'm going to get locked up... or worse killed. He looked at me sympathetically "Its ok..." He spoke, he wiped away the tears that were stinging my cheeks and pulled me into a hug, he let me go and took something out of his pocket holding it up to me.

"My... My mask..." he wrapped the mask around my face and I smiled "Thank you..." "No problem... I'm glad I could help werefox... the names Blaze by the way" "I'm... Blue, nice to meet you..." He might not remember me from highschool... that's ok though... "I should be going I've spent my time, my ubers probably here" I looked Blaze up and down "You look sober enough to drive..." Blaze laughed "Werewolves don't normally act different while drunk, they can control their bloodstream and how much ethanol gets to the brain" I cocked my head "If you could see in my point of view, everything is super blurry and slurred. Anyways it was nice meeting you, I'll see you later." Blaze got up and walked off.

I might as well go back out... it won't kill me to get some human interaction I got up and walked out of the washroom and back to the bar. I ordered another drink as I sat onto the bar stool "You doing ok?" Garroth asked walking up to me his speech was slurred "Hm? Oh, yea..." I grabbed the beer and started to gulp it down "Is it just me or do you have wolf ears?" My eyes widened and I put the beer down almost spitting out what I had in my mouth, I swallowed the amount I had left, some dripping down my chin. I felt sweat dripping down my head "H-How many did you have Garroth?" I laughed "About three" Garroth shrugged "Your deffinetly seeing things" I rubbed the back of my head hiding my ears "Yep... I'm seeing things... Th-They're gone" Garroth laughed Who did Garroth even invite?

"Who did you even invite Garroth?" I asked "Um..." He thought for a moment. "I can't remember... Every thing is so slurred" I laughed "I bet, it has barely been an hour and you've already had three beers" "I'm just gonna go... over there with... with Laurence" Garroth wobbled away almost tripping over one of the chairs. Everything was starting to get blurry, and slurred once I finished my drink I was dizzy and was getting a headache.

"Hey baby~" Travis walked up to me, I looked up at the drunk man "What do you want Travis?" I growled, He grabbed my face and kissed me. My eyes widened and I pushed him off getting off of the stool "How about you and me go somewhere a little more... private?" "Travis, your drunk. I'm not doing anything with you" I started to walk away but... I felt my body get pushed up against the wall, my arms were pinned on either sides of my head. "Travis, let go" I demanded "But why? Don't you want to have some fun?~" "No. Travis. Let. Go" I growled pulling my wrists What I wouldn't give to have Blaze here right now....

Travis caressed my face with his hand, slowly he moved in for the kiss "Ahem" Travis's hoodie was yanked and he was pulled away from me. "He told you to leave him alone" the meifa'ws black ears went back and he hissed "Why does it matter to you? Hm?" The Meifa'w had black hair and a mask, hair was covering one of his eyes. "Wait a second..." I spoke in a whisper "That's no meifa'w..." "What's your deal?" Travis growled "He said he didn't want you to touch him, respect that." The meifa'ws tail darted back and fourth angrily, as if he was ready to fight "But what does any of this have to do with you?" Travis stepped closer to the meifa'w standing up straight though he almost fell and well he wasn't taller.

"Can you just respect that he doesn't want to be touched?" The black haired male shoved Travis, causing Travis to fall. Travis got back up and punched the other man in the face "No!" I yelled running in front of Travis "Stop!" I said sternly "There's no need to fight! Please... can everyone just get along...?" My pacifist side took over "Hmpf...." Travis crossed his arms "Come here Travis!" Dante called "I need you!" Travis looked Dantes ways and nodded walking towards his best friend.

"Are you ok...?" I asked turning and looking at the black haired man, his nose was bleeding "Yea... I'm fine" He wiped his nose on his sleeve of his black hoddie "Thanks for helping...." I looked down embarrassed "No, Thanks for helping me" He replied, I think he smiled but I couldn't tell his mask was in the way. "The names Blue" I held out my hand to shake his "Zane" He replied shaking my hand.