Chapter #29: A Protector...?

🦊Blue's P.O.V🦊

I was softly shaken awake my eyes slowly opening "Wha... what...?" I opened my eyes quickly jumping up "The movies over Blue dude, everyone went home and it's late" Blaze spoke his eyes half closed as Daniel was slung over his shoulder "If you want you can sleep over or you can call someone to come pick you up" Blaze yawned "oh, um ok... I think I'll be fine walking home. Homes not to far away..." Blaze shrugged, he was too tired to care. "Sure, go ahead Blue dude just be safe" "Will do" I nodded getting up.

I got up and walked to the front door Fuck... I didn't bring a winter coat... Red chuckled Oh well! Come on! My body stepped forward and opened the door wide. I shivered at the cold and stepped out closing the door behind me Zanes going to kill me if he finds out I did this stupid shit... Yes he is! Red laughed again You don't care ok... Nope I couldn't give one shit! Of course... I heard Red laughing again but I kind of just blocked it out, or at least to the best of my ability.

I continued to trudge through the snow and freezing wind This was a horrible idea.. I was starting to believe No coat! No winter boats! No ride home! Just walking in this freezing weather... I'm going to die out here..!  I was shaking violently, it's no surprise really. I was wearing running shoes a blue plaid button up, no shirt underneath and a pair of baggy jeans I wasn't dressed for cold weather one bit. I continued walking, I know I've only been walking for a few minutes but it feels like it's been hours, I couldn't feel my nose or ears anymore... Fuck sakes Blue you're gonna kill the body. Red growled taking front from me. He continued walking.

After a few minutes of Red walking, 
I was forced into front again when someone had come up from behind and grabbed me, his arm wrapping around my neck and squeezing. Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck! I started to panic squirming in the person's grip No! Fuck you fuck off! I heard Red yell inner Blue you dumbass use your knife! My kn-knife...?! B-But I can't stab someone...!  Just use it! Red growled Get The Fuck Off Me You Bitch! I heard another voice inner scream. I gasped lossing my breath as the person continued to choke me "Le-Let g-go!" is all I could muster out, The person behind me just scoffed than laughed. That was their only reply.

Going the slowest I could move I slowly snaked my hand into my pocket and attempted to slip the pocket knife out. Wait... FUCK I Don't have it on me! Tears came to the corner of my eyes as I could no longer breath. Fuck Sakes! a deep scary voice bellowed out as I heard a crash and stomping coming my way. No Time For Introductions. Let. Me. Front.

I was forced out of front. The person who was now fronting was a tall male, he had reddish brown curly hair with purple tips, one ear was a white tigers ear the other was a fox, his tail started as a wolf's tail and ended with the white fur and black stripes the tip of his tiger ear and his tail had a purple fluff, his face was gushing blood and was all red so... I couldn't exactly see his facial features at this moment...

He growled squirming in the person's grasp "Let Me The Fuck Go!" to the person outer my voice had all of a sudden gotten deeper, and my ears had shown so they now knew what I really was... The new alter elbowed the attacker in the side and attempted to throw him down but he was pulled off of us and thrown to the side, there was a loud snarl and the person ran off. The new alter must of no noticed the attacker was gone, he turned around and punched the person behind us "What the fuck?!" He growled throwing us to the ground causing the body to twist it's ankle, I fronted.