☁️✨

★彡☆*:.。.

"promise you won't forget about me ?"

"I'd go to hell if I ever did !"

Y/N  stepped out into the brand new day and smiled as the sun glowed kindly and engulfed her in warmth as she stepped out of her house ready to go to school. She frowned when she throughly of her past self from the previous night.

To a stranger she could've been the happier girl alive. Nothing in the world could ever make her smile turn into a frown. She was kind, caring, and thoughtful, as she would always put other before herself.

No one ever thought she would be capable of crying herself to sleep. Or even having worryingly dark thoughts. No one would believe her if she said she was scared, fragile, and weak on the inside because of one specific person. 

★彡☆*:.。.

Finn Wolfhard.

Y/N had loved him and cherished every single moment he had with her. Especially the little things. How he would giggle when she did a weird pose for a picture, and would dramatically sneeze during a peaceful moment.

And she hoped to believe she was right when she would say that she was sure he loved her at one point in his life. But then again she was never sure the admiration and lovey dovey looks he gave her were ever really real.

★彡☆*:.。.

Y/N stepped out and immediately looked down as she saw a group of girls maybe around a couple months or even a year younger than her pointing at her as they immediately began to take out their phones and began to walk towards her at a decent pace.

She immediately pretended not to look as she made her way towards a small record store that a specific had showed her quite a while ago.

"Hi excuse me how was it like dating Finn Wolfhard! I need to be ready for when me and him get married you know ?" One of the girls in the middle I'm assuming the leader of the group, said. 

Two other girls began to laugh and I just faked a smirk at her wishing she would let me go.

"Uh i'd really not like to talk about it but I could take pictures with you guys if you want ?" I said carefully taking notice of the phones that were probably recording the conversation.

Before the previous girl could answer another one stepped up

"How do you feel about Malina and Finn finally breakin up after 1 year ?!"

Y/N was quite shocked at this and didn't know how to reply. Deep inside her she felt a warm feeling of happiness. Yet she couldn't help but feel said either way.

"I uh- personally don't keep contact with him and we both went our separate ways but I deeply hope that the both of them are doing great !"

The girls eyed her before whispering to each other and finally heading off. She went in and smiled as her best friend since the 7th grade Jaeden smiled as he walked towards her from the back off the counter. Y/N  hugged him as she smiled happily. It made her laugh to think that at one point fans were speculating her and Jaeden's "friendship"  as they had put it.

She turned her head as she heard the small bell above the door began to rang signaling there was a new customer. Y/N looked up and then hid behind a row of records as she quickly recognizes the familiar black hoodie with the picture on the front. Finn.

★彡☆*:.。.

"You were right ! God I was so stupid ! I should've told Y/N how I felt I stead I tried pushing my feelings away and going for a girl who could care less about me !" Finn gripped his hair tightly as he shouted. 

Y/N gasped quietly as she took in all the brand new information for a quick second.  You would have assumed she would stand up and face him. But as she was about to do this adrenaline pumped through her veins as she ran out of the store not even turning around.

Leaving the one person she ever really said
I love you to.

★彡☆*:.。.
This probably makes no sense. I have writers block. Help please. I'm desperate !