Chapter 7

Annabeth's POV
The rest of the party was a blast! I got to talk more with Frank, Jason, and Leo. They all actually seem pretty cool. They're not your stereotypical popular kids. They are really nice. Not a trait I would have pinned on them at first glance.

Once the party was over everyone went home but us. I had know idea what was in store.

After play a few game that I honestly cannot remember Piper suggested we play 'Truth or Dare'.

"Let's do this!" Leo shouts, "Jason! Truth or dare?"

"Dare."

"Kiss Piper." Leo says this with a straight face but the rest of us are cracking up.

"W-What? P-Piper? I-I- uh... chicken!" Jason says.

"No chickens in this game. We already said this. You've got to do it. Sorry not sorry," Leo states very matter-a-fact-ly.

Jason and Piper look at each other. Both of them are blushing. So cute! Jason walks over to Piper and sits down next to her. Before he kisses Piper he looks at Leo, "I'm gonna get you for this Leo..." Then Jason puts his hand on Piper's cheek and they both lean in. It wasn't a long kiss, but it wasn't a peck either. I smile at the two of them.

Jason gets up and walks back to his seat. Both him and Piper are blushing madly. "Hazel truth or dare?"

"D-truth," Hazel says looking nervous.

"Is it true that you've got a crush?"

"Maybe..." Hazel says trying to cover up the blush on her cheeks. Everyone looks at her in shook (except me and Piper), she try's her best not to make eye contact with Frank.

"Percy. Truth or dare?" Hazel ask trying to true the attention off of her.

"Truth..." Percy says.

"Do you still like Drew? Even after she was making out with that guy?" Hazel asks. We all look at him curious.

"No. I've got eyes for someone else..." Percy says. Almost right after he says that he's hand shoots up to his mouth. He looks like he is trying to take back the words, " I shouldn't have said that. I should not have said that."
(Harry Potter anyone?)

"Who? What? When?" all of Percy's friends ask at once.

"Later. Frank, truth or dare," Percy says. I zone out until I hear Leo say my name.

"Annabeth, truth or dare?" Leo ask with a smirk.

I think for a while before choosing dare.

"I dare you to play seven minutes in heaven with..." he looks around the room until he sees his target. He smirks evilly, "Percy."

"What?!?! Why?!?! Can I please chicken?! This is insane. Is there anyway to get out of it?" I ask.

"Ouch. Is it that bad to to kiss me?" Percy says with mock hurt.

"Yes," I tell him. I'm might be lying...

"You must do it. Those are the rules," Leo says. I glare at him.

"Fine," I say. The minute I do I get shoved into a closet with Percy.

Here we go...

Piper's POV
I smile as I push Annabeth in the closet. Jason pushes Percy. I set the the timer.

This is why I'm friends with Leo. I walk over to him and smile. We all stay quiet hoping to hear something.

I know she hates him but I totally ship Annabeth and Percy!!! Percabeth for forever!