Chapter 14

Annabeth's POV
As Percy goes on stage, I begin to wonder what would happen if we both get the leads. We would have to pretend to be in love. And we would have to actually kiss.

I would have to kiss Percy. The hottest guy in school. The heart breaker. The popular kid. My crush.

I really don't know what I'm thinking. I should like someone like that guy from the dance. I feel like I'm just liking this guy because he's hot. Not because he's nice. The guy at the dance... that's different. He was sweet. He was so much more than I expected. I haven't thought of him or talked to him, but I still feel a connection. What do you do if you like two people the same at the same time, but for different reasons?

Percy begins singing, which pulls me out of my thoughts. He is amazing. He's definitely going to get the part. I probably won't. It's going to hurt seeing everyone of my friends up on the stage, including Percy. I definitely don't want to see Percy making out with some other girl. That would be awful. Not that I want to kiss him or anything! Shut up!

When Percy stops singing, Mr. D comes on stage. "I will post the cast list tomorrow. Go away, now."

"Percy! You were amazing!" I tell him as he walks over to our group.

"Oh. It was nothing. It will be a a surprise if I even make the ensemble!" Percy says.

"Dude! Stop being modest. Your going to accomplished all your dreams. Including kissing Annabeth," Leo says and everyone laughs. Percy and I glare daggers at him.

We all turn around to exit when I hear Leo say, "He didn't deny it."

"Oh, shut up!"

Percy's POV
"Okay, the Ocean Cafe is my new favorite spot. They make the best coffee," Annabeth says.

"And tea," Hazel adds. Hazel loves tea. She also won't drink coffee. I know, a little crazy. Frank will really have to adjust when they finally get together.

"Your crazy. I don't know how you survive without coffee," Piper tells her.

"I don't know how you survive with it. Seriously. Do you know what they put in coffee?"

"Flavor. More than you can say about tea."

"Oh, no. Back away, guys," Annabeth tells us. All the guys and Annabeth start making there way to the door.

"Oh, it's on."

"Run." Annabeth turns on her heels a speeds out the door right before the two friends start a heated argument about coffee and tea.

The rest of the group walks out after a traumatic few minutes. Apparently this happens all the time. The two have been so close for years, they just fight. And I get that. When my group of friends became friends, we were nice to each other, now... not so much. If you ask those girls, they would say it was just messing around, and I would believe it. I do the same with my friends. We've been kicked out of a number of restaurants for arguments between Frank and Leo. I was quite funny actually.

"You survived," Annabeth says fake applauding.

"We should have listened to you," Jason says.

"We weren't that bad," Piper states, rolling her eyes.

"Not tonight, but you've been kicked out of Starbucks before. I know. I was there. I should have had the since to run."

"That was one time." Piper crosses her arms.

"It's actually happened twice," Hazel corrects quietly.

"We've been kicked out of restaurants too!" Leo says excitedly.

"Not the best brag, Leo," Frank tells him.

"Idiots," Annabeth and I sat at the same time.

A/N
This sucks. Don't say it's good. I was working on this at school and well.. got mad. Also, my ADHD was being a jerk. So.. sorry it sucks. I'm working on the next chapter as your reading this.

Sorry a million
Kate. ❤️❤️