Chapter 37

Warning, for now and the future. Any scene between Kronos and Annabeth will be disgusting and make you want to either kill someone of throw up. I wanted to do both writing this.

Kronos is a sick fuck, I do not romanticize any of this, nor do I think it is okay for anyone to do. I, myself, hate writing this, but I need you to hate Kronos as much as I do.

Sorry!

Annabeth's POV

I wonder what was happening in the real world.

Were the cops going to come find me? Was Helen arrested? What about Percy? What was he thinking? Or Bobby and Matthew? How are they? Is someone taking care of them?

I hated being so uniformed. Did Kronos even care what was happening? I mean, I knew he would be great at hiding from the cops, but how was he still not concerned at all?

Everyday was the same for him and everything was a joke.

Everyday he'd come in and... do stuff with... or to me. I fought back as much as I could and was trying my hardest to escape, until he told me about what he would do to my family if I did.

What would happen to my father.

I still fought, but escaping was no longer an option when I learned my father was locked away a floor above me.

And what he would do to my brothers was shameful.

They were just kids, but he has them under tight surveillance. They are seven years old for crying out loud!

I never thought Kronos would stoop so low.

No one was safe. No one.

So I was stuck with Kronos until someone could save me and oh how I wished they could. I've never been one for waiting for others to help me, but it was the only way to save my family, for now.

Maybe forever.

I heard foot steps coming my way and I backup to the back of my cell, preparing for Kronos.

But the person who came by and opened me cell wasn't Kronos.

It was Ethan.

Seriously? Ethan? What had I done to deserved this?

Ethan walked in with a smirk strong on his lips. He shut the door and walked toward me.

"Annabeth," he said, making me shudder. "How are you? It's been far to long."

"Not near long enough," I spat. He chuckled.

"I always loved your spirit," Ethan said. "And I more loved breaking it."

"Ha, you didn't have that power."

"Oh?" Ethan stepped closer until he was up against me. "I'm not sure if that was 100 percent true." His face trailed down my neck, hovering above it. "If it was, would I have this effect on you?"

"What effect?" I scoffed.

He kissed me beneath my jaw. "There must be a reason you aren't pushing me away, right?" His hands stared to trail.

I grabbed his waist and forced his face to look at mine. "You don't have any effect on me. What you have is my father locked up, so I can't hurt you. But if I could, you be rolling on the floor holding your nuts. And you better consider how much I really love my dad before you try something because I might just be fine with a life for a life."

I released his hand, pushing Ethan on the floor and he looked at me in shock. My dad could get hurt, but right now I just couldn't stand Ethan getting any closer to me.