Chapter 20

A/N

I am not going to have a sex scene, but there will be some parts that might make you uncomfortable.

This book is NOT smut! But this chapter is important to Percabeth's relationship and the sexual abuse in Ethan and Annabeth's relationship.

This chapter shows how uncomfortable Annabeth is in Ethan and her's relationship, and how much she is willing to do to cover up her secrets.

Again, this is NOT a smut book or chapter, but it's very important. NO SMUT!!!!

Annabeth's POV

Ethan puts his hand on the top of my thigh as he drives. In the books I read, this is usually a sweet thing, but it just makes me really uncomfortable.

"Why did you say those things to my dad?" I ask Ethan.

"He very rudely interrupted us. We could have finally hand sex, for the first time in this time dating. It's been, like, a week since I've had sex, and I'm going crazy," Ethan says. I resist the urge to roll my eyes.

"Two things. One, you were being rude. Not my father," I tell him. He gets a little upset and pushes his hand under my dress, but he keeps his eyes on the road. This makes me tense up, but I continue. "And two, I don't want to have sex with you."

At this, Ethan snaps.

He pulls over to the side of the road and turns to face me. Ethan reaches both hands underneath my dress and grabs my panties. "What was that, Annie?"

All of a sudden, I get really nervous. "Um..."

Ethan grabs my panties and pulls them down. Down my legs and on to the floor of his car. He spreads my legs and reaches all the way down. He sticks three fingers in side of me and I can't but moan.

"We could either have sex on a bed or in my car, right here, on this side I the road. It's your choice." I gulp. "That's what I thought." Ethan pulls his fingers out and begins to drive again. I reach down to pick up my panties, but he grabs my hands. "Leave those down there, will you?" I gulp again, but obey.

Oh, I hate this. I need to be braver, but I just can't. I need to stick up for myself.

Percy's POV

Hey, bro! Party at Mason's house. This is exactly what you need right now! Meet us there! Jason texts me.

Maybe it is what I need. Since I've been home, I haven't left my room once. My mom has been being me blue cookies.

Cool bro I message him. See you there

😁yeah

"Hey, mom!" I shout down stairs. "I'm going to a friends house."

"Okay, honey. Have fun," Mom says, not questioning my leaving, for that I'm thankful.

I grab my car keys and head out to my car. I drive away from my apartment building.

I speed down the road when I see a familiar car parted on the side of the road. Ethan's car. Shit, what if they're at the party as well?

Part of me wants to stop and see if Annabeth is okay, but the other part of me thinks they might be doing it and I don't want to see that. So, I continue to drive to Mason's.

"Hey, guys, sorry I'm late," I tell my friends, coming up behind them.

"You have nothing to be sorry for." Piper offers me a small smile. I smile back.