J-hope: Sweet Imagine

J-Hope Pov's 

I was sitting in the cafeteria of my older sister's company. She wanted me to run the business while she was away on vacation. At first I wasn't sure about it considering I don't know anything about the beauty industry, but seeing how stressed out she was I took one for the team. 

"Excuse me Mr. Jung?" a voice called pulling me out of my daze. 

"Yes?" I said turning my head to the older woman.

"I-I finished the reports for this months sells" she said sliding a file in front of me. I picked it up and looked at the charts. 

"$4.5 billion just this month?!" I said shocked at the amount of money made. 

"Hehe yes sir but that's nothing compared to what we made last month" she chuckled. I nodded my head and kept looking at the file. 

"Mimi I need your he- oh sorry am I interrupting something?" a sweet voice asked. I looked up to see who was talking and I swear my mouth was hanging. 

I've never seen a such a gorgeous woman like her beautiful especially here in Korea. Her (light/medium/dark) skin was glowing, her hair was perfectly in bun and her body. Wow it had just the right amount of curves and the dressed hugged her figure so well.

"No Mr.Jung was just reviewing this month's reports. What can I help you with Y/n?" Mimi asked. 

"Huh? Oh yeah I need someone to test out the new face mask we're dropping" Y/n explained glancing at me a few times. 

"There's no one in the testing area?" Mimi asked. 

"Nope they're all on break and this needs to be presented tomorrow or we won't get paid" Y/n stated. 

"Well I can't do it I'm busy writing up all these reports" Mimi then turned her attention towards me and smiled.

"Mr.Jung could you please help test our new product? I'll do anything you want" she said the last part a little seductive. 

"Ummm I-I don't know I'm just here to watch over the place" I said. 

"Please it would not only help us but everyone. Plus the mask is vegan and animal friendly" Y/n explained. 

I seen the desperation in her eyes and it made me feel a little guilty. If I didn't help her she might lose her job and I don't want to be the cause of that.Also this will be a great way for me to get closer to her. Wait I can't flirt with the workers here or Ji-woo will kick my ass. I remembered her threat before she left and it gave me chills down my spine. 

I stood up started walking towards the exit. "Where are you going?" Y/n called after me. "To the testing center. Don't you need my help? " I said still walking away. 

I heard her running up behind me and grinned happily. I got towards the elevators and pushed the button. It opened and I stepped inside. Y/n ran in behind me and I chuckled at her. 

Y/n Pov

"What?" I said looking at the handsome man standing next to me. 

"Oh nothing." he said still grinning. 

"It must be something if your grinning like that..tell me" I said looking at him. 

"It's just that..you looked cute running" Mr.Jung said causing me to blush. 

"Mr.Jung I-" he cut me off.

"Hoseok" he said simply. 

"Huh?" I looked at him confused.