Jeonghan: Admirer

Why am I like this?

Ever since she moved next door I've had this deep connection with her. She's different from all the girls at my school. I love the way her soft brown skin absorbs sunlight, how her mouth is slightly open when she's not talking, and the way her body perfectly fits into the lace  lingerie she wears. My favorite thing to see her in but I prefers when she has no clothes on.  

I looked at the time on my phone. 

10:30 pm. 

I looked back up and saw her on the phone with someone. Probably her boyfriend, Nick. That cheating bastard. Y/n doesn't know this,but he's been seeing one of her closest friends, Mae-jin. It's been happening for awhile now and I've known about it since the start of it. I wanted to tell Y/n but didn't since we're not that close. 

She was sitting at her vanity taking off the face mask. I took out my phone, zooming in enough to capture her face. I took the picture but the flash was on. I quickly turned it off and looked up. That's when we made eye contact through the mirror. 

I closed my curtains and fell on my bed. 'Great, now she'll tell everyone I was spying on her'.  

ding ding

I grabbed my phone and saw notification from Snapchat. I clicked on it and my eyes widen in shock. 

AngelY/n added you. 

AngelY/n is typing....

I sat up on my bed anxiously. Many thoughts filled my head in a slow rapid pace. 

"How the he-" I was cut off my another notification going off. I picked it up and saw that she sent a text.

AngelY/n : how long have you been there??

I hesitated to reply back but my fingers moved on their own somehow.

J.Han: Um....30 mins.

J.Han: I'm sorry. Please don't tell anyone I did that

AngelY/n: Okay but why did you do it?

J.Han: Well...I find you very attractive and your different.

AngelY/n: Different? Elaborate.

I stared at the screen for a moment. Then started typing again.

J.Han: The people you tend to surround yourself with are fake and instigators when drama happens. Then there's you. You tend to ignore other's drama and worry about things that truly matter. Your also strongly opinionated and respectful. Then again your really goofy which I like in a girl.

AngelY/n: I'm impressed. You really like me?

J.Han: Well yeah. Your exceptional. (Cause I am, you are, we are Exceptional. I think that's how the Ant farm theme song goes.)

I waited for her to reply but it never came. 'Did I say something wrong?' No..no maybe her phone died or someone called her I told myself reassuringly.  10 minutes passed by and I was getting anxious and tired. 

I sat my phone on the dresser and took off my shirt. As soon as I came in contact with my bed I was out.

~Time skip~

(A.n. this is still Jeonghan's pov)

I woke up to the sound of my alarm going off. I lazily sat up and rubbed my face groaning in annoyance. I grabbed my phone turning the alarm off when I saw messages from Snapchat. I clicked on it and realized they were all from Y/n.