Mini Rant

MelaninLoyalty

Go follow her and check out her books. One of my top favorite authors on here.

Anyways she recently just posted some very good points on BTS's fandom and how toxic some people are when it comes to others successes, fame and fortune.

I'm not going to go full out but I just want to say it's very disrespectful, disgusting and insane to see how others are acting when it comes to other Kpop groups and Western groups winning awards.

Like so what if BTS ain't win a Grammy or didn't get their own stage performance solo. For god sakes ITS A GOD DAMN AWARD!! ITS METAL SIS LIKE COME ON. The Grammys, MAMA, DAESUNG etc do not prove rather or not they are a good group.

The impact of their music is what matters. And I too was one of those people who said, "Damn why did so and so win instead of BTS" until I realized that BTS isn't going to win everything. Groups like GOT7, EXO,SEVENTEEN, TWICE, RED VELVET and others deserve to have a chance to win Artist of the Year of Album of the Year. I was honestly hurt when TWICE lost Song of the Year. But thats a different story.

When @_MelaninLoyalty_ said, "Do y'all even like Kpop?" Like seriously, some people like BTS just because of their looks and not their music. Which I get yes they fine asl but for you to call yourself a STAN for them is crazy when you don't even represent them the right way. Same for others.

YOU CAN'T COMPARE DIFFERENT ARTISTS TO EACH OTHER. IT DON'T WORK LIKE THAT SIS. IT JUST DOESN'T. For instance, I noticed somebody say, "BTS is just as good or better than Michael Jackson" LIKE B****. You can't compare BTS to MJ because they didn't experience his lifestyle nor how hard he worked to be up in the charts and vice a versa. Fans even tried coming at Lizzo for winning a grammy bish I-

  Fans even tried coming at Lizzo for winning a grammy bish I-

I understand everyone wants BTS to be the best of the best. But they aint finna be the best if they're fan base is toxic. Nobody will want to deal with them no more simply b/c of how this fanbase is. And I'm not saying everyone is toxic towards other people. BTS needs to speak up about this cuz this getting out of hand for not effing reason.But for the ones who are ruining it for everbody else move tf along and get ya life together.

Next, I don't understand why people get upset when it comes to shipping. When I joined the kpop community, I knew there was going to be shipping between members of groups but not to the point where everybody assuming someones sexuality. Like Taekook is the worst out of all of them. They themselves said they see each other as brothers. Similar to Tao and Kai ( i think it was them) they were really close friends and people start shipping and saying that they're dating till the point everyone believed it. That it caused their friendship to be weird.

Another thing I noticed that's simply toxic is telling somebody or group of people Korean people won't date you b/c they only like whites/asians. First off not true. Secondly, what makes you think they wanna date you when you have a horrible personality?? A pretty face isn't going to save you honey. Not only that what makes y'all think they not in a relationship with somebody of a different race that's non-white/asian?

 Not only that what makes y'all think they not in a relationship with somebody of a different race that's non-white/asian?

Lastly, I just want to say this. Stop saying that Kpop boys who do like black women are fetishizing us. Its simply annoying. If that was the case then black men fetishize white women/foreigners. One minute y'all be complaining how they don't appreciate us then switch up when they talk about how much they love us. AGAIN it's not everybody just a small amount.

It's 2020, stop the fanwars,drama, hate, racial discrimination etc. Y'all get offended for what I said then go ahead and unfollow me or block me.

 Y'all get offended for what I said then go ahead and unfollow me or block me

well thats all I wanted to say.