Jin

Recap:

Y/n is staying over Jin's house while her sister is on a trip with Yoongi.

Jin's ex-girlfriend, Jun-ha, comes over trying to get back with Jin, only to get harshly rejected and exposed for being the nasty, unappreciative girl she is.

Authors POV

Its been 2 days since the 'feud' with Jun-ha. Jin would stay in his room taking calls from businesses and helping his parents out any way he can. Every once in awhile he'd find himself strolling through the halls and checking in on Y/n.

Today he passed her room again, but this time wasn't like the other times. This time he heard noises. Not just any type of noise either. It sounded like moans.

Jin walked up to the wooden door and pressed his ear against it. His eyes widened in shock. They were in fact moans except there was deep voice talking. Jin couldn't fully make out what was being said due to the door being 5 inches thick. 

Without a second thought, Jin pushed opened the door and walked inside. He looked around the bedroom and saw that it was dark. The only source of light was coming from the TV. A intimate scene from a movie he knew very well appeared causing him to look around for the remote. 

He founded it on the small couch and turned it off. Just when he was about to put the remote down, the bathroom door slid open.

Y/n stood there wearing a (f/c) teddy robe that was too small for her. Droplets of water dripped down from her hair onto her soft brown cheek. The smell of vanilla and strawberries filled the atmosphere. Jin stood there admiring her beauty not realizing that she was talking to him.

"Excuse me? Don't you hear me talking to you"

"Hm?" Jin looked at her blinking rapidly.

"Why are you in here?" the young girl asked crossing her arms. 

"I heard moans coming from your room so I had to make sure you didn't bring anyone into my house" Jin stated trying to hide the fact he was blushing.

"As you can see...no one is here..so please leave" Y/n said tiredly.

"Actually I think I might stay a bit" Jin sat down on the pink couch and crossed his legs. 

"No get out I want to be alone" Y/n grabbed his arm trying to pull him up.

"Why? What are you going to do?" Jin stared at her. 

"N-nothing. Just leave" her face heated up as thoughts came into her head.

"Really? If it's nothing then why can't I stay" Jin grabbed her wrist stopping her from walking.

"Because" Y/n mumbled "Because?" Jin grinned and tilted his head to the side.

*ding ding*

Y/n's phone went off and it was a notification from Snapchat. She was about to grab it only for a large hand to quickly snatch it away from her.

"No stop give it back" she whined. Jin ignored her and clicked on it seeing it was from a person named 'Travis'. It was a video so he clicked on it and what he saw caused his jaw to clench. 

"Y/n" his voice dropped 2 octaves. He turned his attention to her and noticed she was biting her lip nervously while looking at the ground. 

"Look at me when I'm talking to you" he gripped her hair turning her head towards his face.

"What the hell is this bullsh*t?" Jin spoke harshly. "I-I don't know" she said softly. Jin scoffed shaking his head in disbelief.

"So you mean to tell me that this boy randomly sent you this video? Really?" 

"I never asked for it. Boys in my grade send me these all of the time..." Y/n admitted. Jin rubbed his temple in frustration. 

"Did you send anything back?" he asked with concern. Y/n shook her head. "Can I have my phone back please?" she tried to reach for it, but Jin pulled it away. 

"No. You need to be punished"

"For what!?! I ain't do nothing" Y/n raised her voice. "For looking at those boys and raising you voice at me" the older male stated. 

(Note: Before y'all be like "omg this is wrong he's sleeping with a minor" blah blah. No he's 19 and y/n is 17 okay? She's old enough)

"But that's not fair-" Jin kissed her instantly shutting her up. His hands ran over her body and gripped her waist decreasing the space in between them. Meanwhile, Y/n was still in shock since it was her first time kissing someone. Jin bent down and lifted her up carrying her over to the bed.

He sat at the edge and broke the kiss leaving Y/n in a daze. "Don't get happy you're still being punished" Jin unbuttoned his shirt and pulled up his sleeves "now bend over."

"Huh? Why?" Y/n asked as concern laced her voice. Jin didn't even respond. He flipped her over onto his lap and lifted up her robe.

*Smack* 

"Ahh wait stop- ahh Jinnn!" the young girl screamed. Jin ignored her and hit her again. This went on for 3 mins.  His hand prints were literally visible on the back of Y/n's thighs and butt. Jin covered her back up with the robe. 

Y/n sat up and wiped the wetness off her face. Jin chuckled at the sight and pulled her closer. "Maybe next time you won't raise you voice" Y/n glared at him and laid against him. Jin wrapped his arms around her securely and they stayed that way.

"WE'RE BACKK JIN AND Y/N" a voice shouted.

The end.

Maybe??