B.M: First sight (2)

I was sitting on the floor thinking about what happened two days ago. I never got to thank Matthew for helping me. 

"Y/n did you take out your clothes for church?" my mama asked snapping me out of my thoughts. 

"No ma'am I didn't" I stood up and walked over to my closet taking the clips out of my hair. 

"Is everything okay Y/n? You've been quiet these last few days" she said walking up behind me and helping me with my hair. 

"Yes I'm fine...just been thinking that's all" I stared at myself in the mirror. She glanced at me in the mirror and narrowed her eyes.

"Is it a boy? If so I don't mind but you know how your father is. Remember the time when Mary brung the Wilson's son over?" my mama said making me recall the interesting night.

"Of course papa started interrogating him like a detective in those crime movies" I chuckled. 

"Scared that poor boy so bad he was shaking like a dog" she said laughing. I smiled at her through the mirror. 

"I love you mama" I embraced her waist. She smelled of chocolate chip cookies and laundry. 

"I love you too sweetie" she hugged me back. Her beautiful brown arms rubbed my arms softly making feel safe. 

"Alright now do you want to hot comb your hair or should I?" she asked breaking the hug. 

"I can do it but after wash up and find my clothes" I got up and went to my closet. 

"Okay well I'm gonna go to bed it's late. You can stay up but not to late. I don't want you falling asleep in church embarrsing me" she said. 

"Yes ma'am. Goodnight" I said still looking in my closet for a dress. 

"Goodnight" and with that she closed the door. I sighed and leaned against the wall. I can't stop thinking about him. I sometimes even have sensual thoughts about us being together. I bet God is up in heaven shaking his head. 

I looked at the clock and saw it was 10:30 pm. I looked back into my closet and saw all the dresses that were there until my eyes landed on a baby blue polka doted dress. My auntie gave this to me on Christmas. I've only worn it once. 

I laid the dress on the bed and went to the bathroom and did my nightly routine. After I finished,  I softly went down stairs and started on my hair. As I was combing through my hair I heard rustling outside. I sat the comb on the stove and stood up. I was about to close door when suddenly my sister bursts through it laughing like a hyena. I held my chest trying to calm down from the scare.

"Girl shut up before you wake up mama and papa" I said walking back towards the stove. 

"Oops sorry. I was laughing at Michael" she said while sitting at the table. 

"Michael? Y'all still messing around with each other?" I raised my eyebrows at her. 

"Yeah but don't tell anyone. We sorta of done it tonight" she mumbled but I still heard her. 

"Sorta of or actually? And what do you mean by it? Because if its that it than-"

"Yes we actually did that it Y/n." we both sat there in silence for a second.

"Wow" 

"Yeah"

"Was it good?" I grabbed the comb and started doing my hair again. 

"No..." I looked at her my mouth slightly opened. "It was amazing" 

"Girl you had me thinking it was terrible" Mary chuckled and stood up stretching.