Youngjae: Coffee and Romance

This finna be short but cute. I hope 

YoungJae's Pov

I sat there staring as she quietly worked on her laptop. Her Afro covered parts of her face, she wore a oversize plain white tee and blue socks with bunnies that covered her feet. 

Thank god for black women.

"Damn" Y/n mumbled with frustration written across her (s/t) face. She slumped on the couch whining.

"What's wrong angel?" I stood up and went to her side to see what has her all vexed. 

"I messed uppp" she sang with a sad voice with her hands covering her face. I picked up her legs and sat down putting her feet on my lap. 

"Let me see" I pulled the laptop to the edge of the table and saw that she was writing  about a interracial couple in the 1960s. I smiled and started skimmed across the 4 paragraphs she has written. 

"Y/n from the looks of it I don't see any mistakes" I looked over at her. She uncovered her face and sat up. 

"Look right here" she pointed to the third paragraph "read that aloud". 

"Okay it says, 'both of them knew what they we're doing was wrong, religiously and morally. At that moment all of the thoughts about getting caught, disappointment from their families and friends ran out the door. At that moment they needed each other more than ever. At that moment the color of their skin didn't exist. It was all about trust and the deep devotion they had.' "I finished reading and sat there quietly in awe.

"See? I told you I messed up" Y/n grabbed her laptop and was about to delete it. I gripped her wrist softly. She looked up at me with  confusion in her (e/c) eyes. 

"Babygirl that was perfect. Don't delete it" I demanded.

"Really? Your not just saying that?" Y/n asked.

"I'm deadass. We both know your writing is second to known" I pecker her neck gently. "Now why don't you take a break and put on our favorite TV show while I make some coffee hm?" my breath hit her neck sending goosebumps throughout her body. 

"Okay" she closed her laptop and turned on the TV. I got up and made my way into the kitchen. I turned on the Keurig and went into the pantry to grab the box of coffee and Y/n's favorite cookies.

~ tiny time skip~

Authors POV

Y/n and Youngjae laid cuddled up on the couch watching re-runs of 'A Different World'. Youngjae looked down as a smile crept up on his face. He loved spending his time like this with his Queen whenever he got the chance. 

If he was on tour, Youngjae would take time out just to check in on Y/n even if it was for a minute or two. He still wonders how he ended up with someone as lovely as her. She completed him and visa versa. 

Love has no race. 

The end.