Jaebum: Late Nights

2 am.

I woke up and groaned in frustration. I sat up slowly trying not to wake up my boyfriend. I gently got off the bed and slid on my white fur slides. 

I wrapped my arms around my self due to how cold it was in the room. Jaebum must've open the balcony doors earlier. 

I walked towards the doors and closed it shut. 

"Mommy" a soft, quiet voice said. I turned around and saw Junior standing at the door with his stuffed bear. 

"Shh Daddy is sleeping" I walked towards the door and picked him up "Did you have another nightmare?"

"Yes"he nods while rubbing his eyes. 

"Mm okay let's go downstairs so we don't wake up daddy alright" 

"Okay" I closed the door behind me and made my way downstairs with Junior in my arms. I walked into the kitchen, the lights turning on automatically as I sat Junior on the counter.

"What should we eat?" I asked him while opening up the refrigerator. 

"Ice cream" the 5 year old said with excitedness. 

"Hmm okay but this is our little secret. You know how daddy is when it comes to us eating  sweets after 10 pm" I told him while grabbing the pint of ice cream out the freezer. I grabbed the bowls and scooper  and sat everything on the counter. 

"Can you go turn on cartoons while I do this please?" I asked Junior. He nodded and climbed off the counter and went into the living room.

~5 mins later~ 

I finished making both of our sundaes. I sorta got carried away with the toppings."Oh well it's not like Jaebum will know" I mumbled before popping a cherry into my mouth. I put the ice cream back into the freezer when I heard the drop of a spoon.

"Junior make sure you wash that off-" I stopped midway when I saw Jaebum standing in front of me shirtless with his arms crossed. 

"Hey b-babe did we wake you?" I chuckled nervously.

"It's 2 am and y'all are about to eat all this sugar" he said with a raspy voice. 

"Maybe..probably....yes" I said. He walked closer and now he was towering over my short frame. He leaned down towards my face and grabbed my chin making me look at him.

"Next time..if you guys plan on doing this..invite me" he said as he wiped whipped cream on my nose and lips. 

"Ugh really" I groaned and he chuckled before grabbing the bowels and walking into the living room. 

"Excuse me that's my ice cream getcha yo own" I  tried grabbing it out his hands.

"Correction this is our ice cream. We're sharing this." He said as he handed Junior his bowel and sat down on the couch comfortably. I sat down and snatched the bowel of ice cream out Jaebum's hand and begin eating it while watching Looney Tunes.

30 mins pass by and Junior is knocked out on the couch. Me and Jaebum are cuddled up on the couch still watching tv. 

"Do you guys do this a lot?" Jaebum whispered in my ear.

"Do what?" I asked looking at him.

"This. Staying up and eating junk food all the time?"

"Sometimes. Only when we both can't sleep. Other times we just build forts and facetime with you" I explained before letting a yawn. 

"Oh...I see.." Jaebum said with a little disappoint in his voice. "Don't worry babe. He has been planning a surprise for you since you always miss out on the fun. Besides I've never seen him this happy in a while" I reassured him while giving him a tender kiss. 

"Mmm okay. We should probably sleep too" Jaebum said kissing my forehead and turning off the tv.

"Okay. ..goodnight" I said as I snuggled into his chest. He wrapped his arms around my waist and we stayed that way the rest of the night. 

The end. 

640 words. I wanted to make something short and cute and this is what came to mind. Btw I finished this at 12 am so there might be mistakes.