Dylan Wang : Could've Been

Y/n POV

"LET'S GO JAGUARS" Michelle screamed. Valley Prep's Cheer Captain, the typical cliche popular girl in school. Born into a rich family, hot boyfriend who happens to captain of the basketball team, a small circle of friends etc. Who is also my older sister.

I was standing next to my locker fixing my uniform. Today is a big day for everyone. The Semi-finals for the Basketball team. They've won 23-0 and now are facing off against our rival school, Midway Academy. Everybody and they mama filled the bleachers getting ready for the team. 

"Y/n HURRY YA ASS UP!" Michelle said crossing her arms.

"I would be done already if this skirt wasn't so tight and short!" I yelled back causing her to roll her eyes in annoyance. 

The uniform:

(Omg she's freaking gorgeous like yassss)

"If you aint out there in 10 mins we gon have some problems" she threatened.

"Yes mom~" I said in a mocking voice. I looked to the side and saw that she wasn't there anymore. I sighed and sat down on the bench. 

*Ding ding*

I grabbed my phone and saw I got a message from him:

Dylan: Hey is Taylor cheering tonight?

I scoffed and rolled my eyes.

Y/n: Mhm she is.

Y/N: Why didn't you just ask her ya self? I mean y'all are 'friends'

Dylan: I did but she didn't answer. Nvm she just did.

Y/n: Hm okay. Well good luck tonight 😉.

 Dylan: K. 

Did he just say say 'K'? We may be friends,but he stay be irritating me. I put my phone in my locker and grabbed my pom poms. 

"Let's get this over with" I put on a smile and walked out the locker room. Once on the court, I quickly made my way over to the home side. I walked past the other basketball team, earning a few whistles and comments. I smiled a bit, but kept my face down.

"I'm here" I said loudly causing my sister to stop her conversation with one of friends and stare at me.

"Good now get in line" she demanded. I sighed and stood in my spot which was front row. Just then, the band started playing and the dean got on the loud speaker.

"GOOD EVENING LADIES AND GENTLEMEN! TONIGHT IS A SPECIAL NIGHT FOR VALLEY PREP AND MIDWAY ACADEMY! BOTH TEAMS WILL PLAY HARD TO SEE WHO WILL GO ON TO THE STATE CHAMPIONSHIPS" the dean stated causing the crowd to erupt loudly with excitement.