Kai: Weird Love

Requested by chloedamemepanda

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Sweetie this is your new cousin..Jongin" my auntie smiled while gesturing towards the him.

I stared at the tall boy with a blank expression. Why?...why did my crush become my cousin? What have I done to deserve this. I was about to talk to my Auntie until I realized she wasn't there anymore. It was just me and him.

"Hi Chole" he said with a small grin on his voice.

"You know my name?" I looked at him raising my eyebrow. "Well yeah we're in the same photography class" he chuckled.

Oh yeah...he sits two seats away from me. "I know...well I'm gonna go" I turned around about to walk away until I felt a firm grip on my wrist. I looked behind me and saw Kai staring at me.

"Everything okay?" I tried to hide the fact I was blushing even though I didn't need to considering my complexion. "Can you show me too my room?" he asked showing that signature smile of his that made girls go wild including me. I looked away avoiding his intense stare.

"S-sure just follow me upstairs" I pulled away from him and walked up the stairs quickly with him behind.

"Look they're getting along well" Uncle Sang-bin stated.

"I'm glad..now let's go on our honeymoon..I told Chloe we'd be leaving soon anyway" Auntie Michele grabbed his hand and dragged him out the house.

Kai's Pov

"Here's your room" Chloe said opening up a blue door showing me the brightly lit room. A chilled breeze swept across the room. Chloe walked over to the open balcony door and closed it. I looked over to the king size bed and saw freshly washed light brown sheets. The atmosphere smelled of cookies and flowers. Her aunt must've cleaned in here before I came

"Do you like it?" I heard her ask. "Yeah it's nice but where is your room?" I turned around and looked at her.

"Next door why?" she looked back at me with those beautiful dark chocolate brown eyes. If I wasn't dating Jennie...wait we're cousins I can't right? I mean we aren't blood related so it's fine..

"Hello?? Kai!" I looked down and saw her standing in front of me. "Yes?" I asked.

"Are you alright? Your face is red...what were you thinking about?" she touched my cheek causing me to get flustered. I grabbed her hand making her flinch a little. From her expression I could tell she was nervous and confused.

I leaned down making the space between us small. I admired all her beautiful features until my eye stopped on her lips. I softly caressed it with my thumb causing her to tense up a little."Don't be nervous.." was the last thing I said before kissing her. Our lips fit so perfectly together it was incredible. I wrapped my hands around her waist and pulled her closer. I was about to pull away until I felt her lips move making me yearn for more but I wanted to take things slow. Especially since she's one of a kind.

We pulled apart and I leaned my forehead against her's trying to catch my breathe. I looked at her face and seen she was smiling extremely hard. I chuckled. "I never thought my fir-" *ding dong* the doorbell cut her off. I wanted her to finish but she was already out the door. I groaned in annoyance and followed her downstairs

"Jennie?" I heard Chloe say. Jennie? Why is she here? More importantly how did she know I was here?  "Oh hey Chloe I came to drop these off to you and I heard Kai was here" she walked past Chloe and into the living room. I was about to speak until Chloe said something making me snap my head in direction so fast I could get whiplash.