Jimin: Try on haul

So I've been hella busy lately and haven't posted anything in a fat min...my bad

Earlier today I was watching one of my favorite Youtubers and she was doing a try-on haul with her bf. I thought why not write a story about this with my mans?

Hopefully y'all enjoy this and it's gonna be short. I have more story's I have to finish writing they might get posted sometime this weekend??? 

Anywho let's get it! (I'm so sorry I heard Jungkook say this...😅🙈)

A.N.: I got these pictures off of Prettylittlthing and Missguided. Just imagine your beautiful body wearing the outfit okay? Okay.

- - - - - - - -- - -- - - -- - -- -- - - -- - - - -- - - - - - -- -- - - - - - - - --- -- - - - - -- - -- - -- - - - -- - - -- - - -- - - -- - -- -- --

"Baby~ are you busy?" you looked at your fiance who was sitting on the queen size bed texting someone. 

"Nah why?" Jimin looked up from his phone and stared at her. 

"Well...I need your opinion on these outfits that I bought from (f/s)" you said leaning against the wall. 

"Hmm..okay" Jimin sat up and put his phone away while you walked towards the bathroom and changed into the first outfit. After a few mins you came out and walked in front of Jimin. 

"Soo how is this?" you did a couple of poses in front of him.

"Damn I love it especially how the pink goes well with your complexion" he looked you up and down smiling. "Thank you and 1-10 rating?" you moved your hair outta your face. 

"I give it an 8" Jimin stated. You crossed your arms and narrowed your eyes at him "An 8? You just said you loved it tho?"

"I know now go try on something else" he said. You rolled your eyes and walked back towards the bathroom to try on outfit #2. While you were in the bathroom, your son, walked into the bedroom and sat on Jimin's lap.

"Dad where's mommy?" Christian asked sipping his capri-sun. "She's in the bathroom changing right now" Jimin replied while pecking Christian's face causing him to giggle.

"Okay how about this one?" you said opening the door. Jimin looked at you and smiled. "It looks comfortable and it covers up everything perfectly so I'd give this a 10" he said. 

"Good because this is one of my favorites

"Good because this is one of my favorites..what about you Christian? Do you like it?" you walked over and picked him up. 

"Yup it's pretty on you mommy" he said smiling just like his father. "Thanks baby" you kissed his cheek and sat him back on Jimin's lap.

"What about me?" Jimin pouted and looked at you. "Idk what about you~" you teased him and ran back into the bathroom. 

"Mommy loves me more than Daddy~" Christian giggled. Jimin looked at him and shook his head smiling at how he resembles the both of you. 

~5 mins later~

"I think they gave me the wrong size cause it's a little tight on my butt" you said pulling down the dress.

(You don't have to add the heels if you don't like em..If it were me I'd wear sneakers or slides)

"I give this one an 8 also" Jimin said. "I agree it's not the best but the fabric is really soft feel it" you put your arm out but instead he rubbed your butt.

"Oh yeah it is soft" he grinned while rubbing it. You sighed and looked at you son. "Sweetie please don't be a pervert like your dad" you walked back towards the bathroom to put on the last outfit. 

(Does she look werid to yall??)

"This is my favorite like just look at my body" you started dancing which made Christian laugh and Jimin look at you shaking his head. "You look funny mommy" the four year old covered up his mouth giggling. You stopped dancing and chuckled. 

"Hehe okay what about this one?" you said moving your hair out of your face. Jimin and Christian looked at each other and nodded. "10!" they said in unison making you smile. 

"Good if you would've said 8 again I'd have to hurt you" you sat next to Jimin. He chuckled and wrapped his arm around your waist while kissing you softly.

"Yay! I'm having another sibling" Christian asked making you both stop and look at him. "A sibling?" you looked at him. 

"Mhm daddy said he when you kiss a baby is formed in your belly that's how I was born" he explained in detail. You looked over at Jimin and he smiled nervously. "You ain't getting no more kisses for 2 weeks" you said picking up Christian.

"That's too long you know I can't survive without touching you" Jimin whined. You ignored him and looked at Christian. "How abut we visit Uncle Seokjin at his restaurant?" you grabbed the your purse,keys and phone off the dresser. 

"Okay! see ya daddy! "Christian waved at him while you smirked evilly before closing the door leaving him there by himself. 

"CAN YOU BRING ME BACK SOME TTEOKBOKKI!" he shouted but his echos were the only thing heard.

The End~

970 words. This was somewhat short I guess.