G-Dragon: Mystery

I stood in the mirror trying to figure out what I should wear.

"Hey baby should I do a soft yet classy look or minimal and elegant?" I ask my boyfriend of a year. Today we're going to meet his family and I want to look good since they're upper class citizens. 

"Y/n whatever makes you comfortable. Besides it'll be gone by the night anyway" he walks out with a towel wrapped around his waist and  slaps my ass. 

"But it's you parentsss" I whined while dropping the clothes and going back into my closet "a good impression goes a long way. And I want them to like me and our child" I rubbed my stomach with a small grin plastered across my face.

Yes I'm pregnant. 6 1/2 months to be exact and I've never been so happy. I was so electrified by the news. I told Jiyong instantly after I found out. To be honest I wasn't really worried about if he accepted the baby or not. He did which I'm still thankful for. If not I don't need a man to help me care for a child especially since my grandmama would help me. 

"Sugar if they don't like you then that's their fault. I love you" he bends down and kisses my stomach "and I love my son"

"It's gonna be a girl" I said with confidence. Jiyong stood up meeting my height. He had on a white ralph lauren polo, light wash jeans, white sneakers and a gold Rolex. 

"Mmm you look and smell good" I teased as I bit my lip looking him up and down. 

"Woah there mamas calm down your hormones. Now let me help you get ready" Jiyong grabbed a pair of black leggings, a (f/c) Chanel sweater and my Chanel slides. I finished putting on my outfit and went to pick up my bags until they were gently snatched away. 

"Nope go to the car. I don't want you falling down the stairs carrying these and my child" he handed me the keys and picked up more bags. I nodded and walked out the room going downstairs slowly. I opened the 3 car garage and walked over to the black Benz. 

~time skip~

We're here at the Kwon Estate and I never felt so poor in my life.They had a massive garden that covered about 5 acres of land, an infinity pool just pure luxury everywhere. 

(A.N. His parents are top investors. Dad is co-owner of Microsoft and Samsung while his Mom is CEO of korean skincare so they loaded)

We stood at the entrance of the house. I nervously grabbed Jiyong's hand as he knocked on the door. His thumb rubbed small circles on my hand as we waited patiently. The door opened and revealed a  older woman with youthful skin. 

"My baby is home!" she yanked Jiyong into a tight hug causing me to almost fall in the process but I kept my balance. 

"Mom I missed you. I have two people I want you to meet" Jiyong moved out the way and pointed towards me "this is my girlfriend Y/n and the mother of my child" he stated softly.

His mom looked at me with wide eyes. She scanned my body and covered her mouth. "Ohmygoodness! I'm going to be a grandmother and have a daughter..."she pulled me into a hug and kissed the side of my head. 

"Nice to meet you. I'm Minjae but call me mom. I can't believe this" she cupped my cheeks causing me to giggle "my son has great taste. Ugh he gets it from me" his mom exclaimed.

"I'll go grab the bags" Jiyong said walking back to the car. "Alright we're going to the kitchen" Minjae wrapped her arms around me and led us to the huge kitchen.

"How old are you?" she asked as I sat at the glass table. 

"22" 

"Ahh you're still young and in love" she smiled while pouring cranberry juice into glasses. "You're also young. I mean you look my age..er mom " I said truthfully. She carried the glasses to the table and sat next to me.