How Yall met: Got7(2)

Yugyeom
You were at an VIP party with a close friend. You met famous actors,designers, photographers, and idols. However this one person in particular caught your eye. He was wearing a white collared shirt, two buttons were undone. His left hand rested inside his pants pocket as he talked with his band mates. You were glancing at him every now and then until you caught him staring back at you. His eyes trailed down your figure. The ruched LBD you were wearing did catch a few eyes at the party but you were only focused on his. Just then your friend came up to you causing y'all eye contact to break. She was whining about how her boyfriend was flirting with a group of models. You listened the best you could but your mind wouldn't allow you too. When you looked back to where the guy was he was already gone. You frowned a bit until someone cleared their voice from behind you. You turned around and saw him.

"Hi. I was just about to leave but I didn't wanna leave without your number"

Bambam (this for my thick/plus size queens)

You were a model for Chanel this fashion week which is held in Paris. You were wearing a black corset mini dress, lace gloves and black pumps. Pearls decorated you neck and ears. You had on red lipstick and your hair was curled like that similar to Marylin Monroe's just black. It was your turn to walk the runway. As you stepped on the catwalk, cameras began flashing and aesthetic music filled the large room. You held your head up and strutted down the catwalk. Catching the eyes of many famous people. The dress fitted your curvy body very well.  You felt confident until you saw a specific person sitting in front row. It was BamBam from Got7. You were a huge fan of him. Butterflies filled your stomach as his eyes burned into you. You tried not pay attention to him and continued your way down the catwalk onto the other side. After the show ended you were sitting in you dressing room scrolling through Twitter when you seen that you were tagged. You clicked on it and saw that it was from BamBam. "Who knew vintage Chanel looked this good". The post had gotten over 900,000 likes in just 10 mins. Just as you were about to read the comments someone knocked on the door.

"Come in!"  You saw a bouquet of flowers being held. "Who sent these?" a happy squeal came out.

"I did" the person removed the flowers from his face and you saw BamBam standing there with a grin on his face.

Youngjae

You were sitting in the hot water lost in thought. The school went on it's annual ski trip. While everyone was out skiing and snowboarding, you were at the hot springs. Your hair was braided and pinned back into a bun. The steam was thick around you. You heard the door open and you looked up and saw a figure coming towards the tub. You squinted your eyes to see better since you didn't have your glasses on. The figure was definitely a male. Realization popped into your head that you were naked. You quickly covered you chest and moved towards the other side.

"Damn. You are scared of me" a voice mumbled loudly. You instantly knew who it was. Youngjae, the student body president. You never actually talked to him but he knew who you were.

"I'm not scared of you..."

"Oh really? You never spoken to me. Everytime I come near you, you runaway"

"You make me nervous.." just as you said that, he pulled you towards him and lifted you chin.

"You don't seem nervous right now?" He ran his fingers across your bottom lip.