Jungkook: Miss you

Italics is what happened before. 

Also this is in Y/n pov.

F/l/s= favorite love song 

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Tears streamed down my face as I recalled that night before.

"I keep telling you there's nothing going on between us" Jungkook said rolling his eyes annoyed.

"Oh really? Then why is it on every social media platform? Please elaborate cause right now you got a girl confused" I looked at him as he was texting someone. 

"I don't have to because no of that stuff is true" he said looking back at me. 

I sighed and looked at my phone. 7:45 am. I've been up since 11 pm not being able to sleep. All I could think about is the things we both said to each other.It's been a week since that fight.

"Mhm sure. According to those messages and secret dates y'all be going on idk if I can trust your dumbass" I got up and walked into the kitchen.

"Excuse me?" Jungkook came trailing behind me but I ignored him. "I would do that stuff with you if you weren't so damn insecure all the time" I stopped what I was doing and turned around looking at him. 

"I wouldn't be insecure if my FIANCE (Mino my sugar daddy 😍👀 sorry😅)wasn't to busy complementing other girls whenever we're together. Oh and I heard what you told Taehyung. About how you wished I was the ideal type of Korea and if you had the chance you'd leave me for a prettier girl" 

I got up and went to the bathroom. I looked in the mirror and noticed my eyes were puffy and the pink lipstick I had on was smudged. I walked over to the glass shower and turned the water on hot. Before getting in, I turned on my (f/l/s). I took off my(Jungkook's) oversize white tee and underwear and stepped inside. I started doing my routine.

"Yeah I do. Being with you was the worst decision I've ever made!" Jungkook shouted angrily. I stood staring at him as tears filled my eyes.

"Wow...well since you feel that way" I took over the  silver 14k engagement ring and through it at him "Marry that girl who is the ideal type and who's much prettier than me" I walked past him and into the living room looking for my phone.

"Y/n..I'm sor-"

"Save it Jungkook...I don't wanna speak to you right n-now" my voice cracked a little. "Ugh!Where the hell is my phone!?" I moved things around frustrated not caring if I broke anything.

"Baby please lis-"

"Just shut up! Why can't you just leave me alone like you normally do! You already hurt me enough what more do you want?!" I screamed. He looked at me hurt as tears flooded his eyes instantly. 

"I'm sorry.." he tried to walk towards me but I put hand up. "No...your only sorry because you were caught. Just get out"  and with that he was gone. 

After staying in the shower for 30 mins I finally got out and wrapped a towel around my body. I grabbed my toothbrush and was about to brush my teeth until the doorbell went off. I tried to ignore it but it kept ringing pissing me off.

I walked down the stairs and went towards the front door unlocking it. "What is it..Jin?" I looked up at him confused to why he was here.

"Why are you here at 7 in the morning?" I asked.

"Good morning to you too. Oh and I came because of this" he stepped to the side and there was Jungkook. He had looked up at me and his eyes were red. His hair was all over the place same with his clothes. He looked a mess. 

"He told us what happened and what he did. Believe me were were disappointed.  J-hope almost killed him but that's not the point. The point is are you both need to figure this out. He keeps messing up the dances and songs and the management doesn't know what to do." Jin explained. (Btw J-hope is your older brother. You were adopted)

I looked at Jungkook and seen he was staring at me. I opened the door wide inviting them in. Jin pushed Jungkook in and smiled at me. "I gotta go back to the dorm so I can make breakfast for the others. Call me if anything happens" he smiled and closed the door leaving me and Jungkook alone. 

Time went by as we both just stood there waiting for the other to speak. Another minute went by and Jungkook let out a small sigh before pulling me into his embrace. He smelled like 'Polo Blue' from the Ralph Lauren collection and fresh laundry. 

"Y/n/n...I'm sorry baby..and not because I was caught but because I hurt you. It's just that ever since we got together everyone has been against it and I thought th-

"I already know.." I sighed "but I don't think I can marry you after all of this..it's just alot" I looked up meeting his soft yet sad gaze. 

Third Person's Pov

"Please.."Jungkook cupped her face with his large hands "Just o-one more chance" he choked out trying not to cry.

"If I was to give you another chance..who's to say you won't do it again?" Y/n asked. 

"I won't and that's a promise. So is that a yes?"  he asked with (J)hope in his voice. Y/n wanted to say yes since she was madly in love with the boy. Although, apart of her wasn't sure if Jungkook would keep his word. 

"Did you stop talking to that bitch?" Y/n raised an eyebrow and Jungkook nodded with a small smile on his face. 

"Then yes I'll take you back bu-"

"Thank god!" Jungkook tried leaning in to kiss her but was pushed back. He looked at her confused and a little hurt. 

"I hope you didn't think I was about to let you kiss me? Your restricted from any form of intimate touching. Plus your breathe stanks. I wasn't about to say anything but dang. Did you not brush your teeth before you came here?"

"Your breathe smells bad too" he shot back.

"That's because I was about to brush my teeth until- I don't have to explain myself to you. I got things to do" she fixed the towel and walked towards the stairs. Just as Y/n was about walk up, Jungkook picked her up tossing her over his shoulder. 

"I said no tou-"

"Nah you said 'no intimate touching' "he mocked her voice. "Plus this isn't intimate unless you want it to be" he joked but still a little serious. She rolled her eyes as a smile crept on face. Y/n was happy she forgave him and everything will hopefully be the same. 

Meanwhile back at the dorm

"Do you think she killed him?" Taehyung asked Jin.

"Probably not." Jin replied back while cooking.

"Considering its Y/n. She forgave him." Yoongi said.

"How do you know?" Tae looked at his hyung.

"I just do. I'm always right. When is the food done?" Yoongi shrugged his shoulders. 

"It'll be done a lot faster if y'all would help me" Jin looked at them. 

"I can't cook" Tae stated.

"I'm just not in the mood" Yoongi said. Jin glared at them and kept cooking shaking his head.

"I have feeling Y/n is pregnant" Tae blurted out. Yoongi and Jin looked at him shocked. 

"WHAT!?" J-hope yelled.

The end.

1243 words.Sorry for any mistakes.