FINAL EXAMS

So where do I start....

Okay first thing I want to say is Heyyyy how are you lovely, gorgeous ladies?? I hope everyone's been good and having a nice time. 

Secondly, who has final exams? *raises my hand* Me too sis. The struggle is real but I feel confident that I will do well. So y'all should too I believe everyone is gonna pass. 

If your struggle better get with a group of friends (who are just as motivated) and start studying/reviewing. Focus on all classes especially the ones you ain't doing so hot in. Make note cards, review tests/quizzes/packets EVERYTHING!!!

Hit me up and I'll be glad to help you. I'm a sophomore rn so anyone that's in the same grade or a freshman I'm willing to help. 

Thirdly, stay FOCUSED!! 

Fourth, I need to update a bunch of stories. I'm behind like oh my goodness. Also, I'm writing this story but Idk if I'm gonna use Johnny or Taeyong 😩 Like who do y'all want to see the most???

Random Question:

If you could choose between going to a NCT concert (including WaVy) where they take you on vacation or a BTS fansign where you get signed to be a (model,actress,in a group etc) which would you choose?

I'd pick BTS and being a model for many reasons but the main one is showing Korea the true beauty of black women so the stereotypes that they see us as (loud,ghetto,ratchet, etc) will stop.