Bang Chan: His Mate

This will be in his pov

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Everyone knows that when you turn 17, you would meet the person your destined to be with. In order to know you've found 'the one', a mark is placed on your wrist when your born. But me I don't believe it. I mean I use to but I've been 17 for 9 months and haven't found my mate. All my friends found theirs and I believe I don't have one. 

"Mr.Bang can you please tell me what Queen Elizabeth is famous for?" 

"Huh? Oh umm..she was famous for..well..I believe it was becau-" 

"Sorry for interrupting but you have a new student Mr.Choi" Principal Kim moved to the side and a girl walked in slowly. 

"Hello, my name is (Y/f/n) (Y/l/n)" she spoke softly yet everyone heard her. She had (e/c) eyes and her hair was styled perfectly to fit her face. Her lips were plump and looked soft enough to kiss. The yellow dress she was wearing hugged her body just right and made her skin stand out more. 

She was perfect. 

"Oh what's this? Is my boy finally in love?" Felix nudged my arm. I turned my head and glared at him. 

"No. I'm not plus I don't even know her so how can I love her?" I asked rolling my eyes. 

"Well from the way you were admiring her I'd say you want to get to know her" Felix wiggled his eyebrows. I ignored him and turned back to look at Y/n but she wasn't there anymore. 

"Excuse me? Umm...is anyone sitting here?" I looked to my left and my eyes widen. She was standing in front of me. I was about to answer but Felix beat me to it. 

"Nope. You can sit there. I'm Felix and this is Bang Chan my best friend" Felix wrapped his arm around my shoulder. 

"Nice to meet you guys" Y/n said and sat down next to me. 

"My real na-" I was going to speak again only to be cut off by Mr.Choi. I sighed in annoyance and looked towards him. 

After 45 mins of sitting in this class, the bell finally rung. I walked out the classroom and went towards our usual hang spot. Everyone was having their own small conversations. I seen an empty spot by Mark and Yugyeom and made my way towards it. 

"Is it true our very own Christopher Bang is in love?" Yugyeom asked curiously before I could even get comfortable. I looked at him confused and then it clicked. Felix.

"No Felix didn't tell us. Its' just that you look happier than usual so I figured you are" Yugyeom explained. 

"She's not my mate if that's what you're wondering" I said while looking around the busy lunch room. He just shrugged and started talking to the others.  'I wonder if she's in here'  'what if she's by herself' 'Wait why do I even care. I don't even know her'. 

"Bangchan" I looked over at Mark and seen he was staring at me.

"Yes?" I said slightly annoyed.

"Here" he handed me money "Go buy yourself something to eat. You seem out of it today" he chuckled.

I was about to reject his offer at first till I saw her at the corner of my eye. I took the cash out his hand and made my way over to the vending machine. 

"Hey Y/n wanna hang out at my house later?" I stopped walking and seen Trevor along with Chuck standing in front of her. From the way she was standing and looking I knew she was uncomfortable. 

"Thanks but no I'm good" Y/n said as she tried to walk away only to be stopped. I watched as Chuck put his hand against the wall blocking her from leaving.