IKON: Different Cultures and Languages

Look I know B.I left the group but I'm still adding him b/c he's amazing and I appreciate him very much❤.

Jay: French

You and Jay were sitting in the living room studying and reviewing for finals. You finished going over Physics and History and decided to take a small break. Meanwhile, Jay was grabbing his hair in frustration because he couldn't understand a single thing. 

"Babe just take a break" You went behind him and started massaging his shoulders. 

"No. I have to study or else I'll fail this damn class" he sighed frustrated. 

"French?" you picked up his notes and looked over them. "Boy why didn't you just ask me for help?"

"Because I didn't want your help plus you don't take French" Jay shrugged and closed his eyes while laying his head oh your chest. "Pas étonnant que vous ne parveneiz toujours pas à domir". (No wonder your failing your always tired/sleeping)

Jay shot his eyes opened and looked at you shocked. "Whoa baby you can spe-"

"Yes I can. Fluent actually. And no I'm not helping you anymore"

"What why??" he asked.

"Because you made it clear that you didn't need my help" you smirked and stood up going into the kitchen, leaving poor Jay all dumbfounded and lost. 

Bobby: Italian

It's you and Bobby's 3 year anniversary and y'all decided to take a trip to Rome, Italy since you always wanted to go. After getting settled at the hotel and taking a quick nap. Y'all went exploring around the gorgeous city. Going to shops, cafes, museums anything that caught you eye. 

While walking, a tall man, he seemed around 6'2 with dark brown hair and grey eyes with a hint of blue stood in front of you while  handing you a bouquet of red roses. 

"Ciao bello. Ti ho visto molto oggi e posso solo dire che la tua bellezza è incantevole" he smiled and grabbed your right hand kissing it gently. 

"Grazie signore" you smiled back. He winked before walking away. You looked over at Bobby and seen him glaring at the man. You kissed his cheek causing him to look at you.

"I can't believe you flirted right in front of me especially during our anniversary" he said. 

"Il mio amore, my heart only belongs to you don't be jealous" you held his hand dragging him along.

"I didn't know you could speak Italian and what exactly did he say to you?" Bobby asked curiously. 

"My cousin taught me and he said he saw me a lot today and thought my beauty was enchanting"you said smelling the flowers again. Bobby pulled you to the side of a restaurant and pushed you against the brick wall. He moved your hair and started sucking your sweet spot. 

"N-no stop we're in public" you tried to break away but he held a tight grip on your waist."Don't act like we haven't done it in public before" his voice dropped 3 octaves causing you moan. He eventually pulled away and looked at your eyes. 

"Now people will know your taken" he whispered before kissing you softly.

B.I:  Haitian Creole

It was 7 pm and y'all were up watching Martin. You were sitting on the floor eating a bowl of cinnamon toast crunch while B.I  twisted up your hair. 

"Hey Sugar why don't we go to Haiti this weekend?" B.I. suggested. You stopped eating and turned around quickly looking at him with wide eyes.

"Are you serious?!" you asked with your hand over your mouth.