Jin: This Way

Y/n Pov

"Omg! He's here!"

"How can someone be so handsome?"

"I heard him and Jun-ha broke up"

"I want him in so many ways. He can eat this pu-"

*RINGGG*

Thank god. I stood up quickly and tossed my laptop and notebook inside my backpack. I'm finally able to get away from those girls. I mean they're my best friends, but damn I never wanted to strangle someone so badly. 

"Wait Y/n! Hold up" a high pitched voice called after me. I sighed and stopped in my tracks. I turned around saw my older sister walking up to me.

"Yes Nikki?" I asked tiredly. 

"I'm going to Yoongi's house so you have to walk home alone and I won't be back until next Tuesday" she explained as she held out the house key.

"But we're supposed to have our girls night. You promised.." I stared at her in disbelief this is the 5th time she canceled on me for her boyfriend. 

"I know and I'm sorry but he's taking me on trip" she stated. I rolled my eyes and yanked the key away out her hand.

"Fine. Whatever I hope you have fun" I mumbled turning around leaving her standing there alone. I walked out the old yet elegant building into the school parking lot.

3rd Person Pov

"Angel what's wrong?" Yoongi said wrapping his arms around his girlfriends waist. 

"Nothing much...just told my sister about our trip and now she hates me" Nikki stated with a fake smile. 

"Oh...is there anything I can do to help?" he asked caressing her soft cheek. Nikki nodded and smiled. She stood on her toes and started to whisper into his ear. A small smirk crept it's way onto his face. 

Y/n Pov

I walked along the quiet sidewalk as Summer Walker played through my airpods. A cold breeze whipped across my exposed legs causing my skirt to fly up a bit; chills ran up and down my body. 

"I hate this uniform" I stated through gritted teeth as I fixed my skirt.

"Then don't wear it if you hate it" a deep voice stated. I looked up and my eyes widened.

"What?" I said.

"Don't wear it if you hate it and it's too short. When you walk your skirt rises in the back revealing.." he looked me up and down slowly coming back to meet my eyes "all your curves and perfections" 

I raised my eyebrows at him. 

"You'd only know that if you were looking. Plus I don't think your girlfriend would be to happy to hear your looking at another girls body Jin" I crossed my arms.

He sighed and looked behind me. "Come on it's getting late" he grabbed my wrist and turned around dragging me behind him.

"Umm my house is that way and I can walk by myself. I don't need a bodyguard." I said breaking away from him. He stopped and stared at me hardly.

"We're going to my house. Your sister doesn't want you to be alone. Something about a girl's night or whatever...look it's getting late and I don't have time to be looking after a child like yourself. I have places to be and things that need to be done so you're coming with me rather you like it or not" he demanded.

I stood there shocked. I never seen him this mad before. I mean he's always smiling when he's around people but this is attitude is new. I like it.