J-hope: Sweet Imagine (Part 2)

J-hope's Pov

After I left out, I heard Y/n crying. For some reason a part of me wanted to go back in there and comfort her,but I couldn't. I know she has a crush on me  ever since high school when she confessed. I just played it off because I was afraid of what people might think of me dating a black girl. 

I sighed in frustration and sadness. I love Mimi,but I also have feelings for  Y/n. *ding* I got a notification from my phone. I checked it and saw a message from Mimi. 

Mimi😜💜: Oppa are you ready? 

Mimi😜💜: I'm already outside 

I looked back and forth between Y/n's door and the front door. 'I should just go to her' I said in my mind and walked towards the front door. I opened it and saw Mimi smiling brightly up at me. 

"Are you ready?" she asked.

"Yeah just let me grab my jacket" I said opening the door for her. She walked in and stood by the door while I walked back to my room. 

Y/n's Pov

I finished getting ready and left out my room. As I was going towards the kitchen, I seen Mimi standing by the door. She was glaring at me for some reason and I don't know why. 

"Uhh Hi? Do you need something?" I asked crossing my arms. 

"Oh no but why are you wearing that?" she asked looking at my outfit. 

1.

2

2.

(choose your favorite fit

(choose your favorite fit. I like both tbh)

"Because I can and its MY CLOTHES" I said looking at her confused. 

"Dressing like that won't get you a man" Mimi stated shaking her head. I rolled me eyes annoyed by her. 

"What do you mean by that?" I asked raising my eyebrow. 

"I mean your pretty for a black girl I guess but your too..what's the word...fat" Mimi said bluntly. 

"I-" you were about to say something until J-hope came. You popped your mouth  and went into the kitchen trying to calm down.