Chapter 19 - Three as one

...still 'blushing' together 😊

Darric's POV

OMG!!! I don't know if I can take any more of this. I am about to lose my mind. Titan is going crazy and taking me along with him. The flimsy tie my mate tied tore right about the time my mates 'deep-throat' each other. But I am keeping the promise to sit in this chair, not move and take everything coming to me. And a lot is coming at me. Oh, goddess. I'm going to end up with another night of drained and painful balls.

Cal is licking Rafe's cock like it's really a lollipop. He keeps looking at me while he licks it from head to toe and slowly deep throats him still keeping my gaze. He pumps his ass up and down from Rafe's consumption of his dick, too. They moan as they lick and suck each other for what feels like hours to me, forgetting their third mate in the room. I'm not complaining. Actually, watching is turning me like never before. I wiggle my naked, itch ass on the chair trying to soothe my aching dick. I grunt in pain and ecstasy.

Cal moans and moves his dick in out of Rafe's mouth at a fast and furious rate simultaneously moving his head on Rafe's dick at the same rate. Who will cum first? I don't care, just cum and pull me out of my misery. I wiggle my ass on the chair, poking my dick up and down in rhythm to their movements.

"Yes," I moan out loud, "someone cum please?" I plead.

"Your wish is my command," Rafe says as he swallows Cal's cock. Cal screams, pushing his dick deep into Rafe's mouth and I see traces of his cum on Rafe's face. A few seconds later Cal continues to suck on Rafe and Rafe cums in his mouth.

Cal sits up, licks his face, gets off the bed and walks towards me. He bends down and I feel his breath on my face, "want a taste, mate?"

"Unh, unh," I grunt, unable to talk. Who is this person turning my mind and body to mush? He bends down and kisses me long and deep. I taste the essence that is Rafe's. He does taste like apple cinnamon, sweet and spicy at the same time. I want the kiss to continue, I want more of Rafe's taste, but Cal stops suddenly.

"More please," I beg like a whipped puppy.

"Shush, good things come to those who wait," he pats my face and saunters back to the bed. Goddess, he's going to kill me!

He sits beside Rafe on the headboard and now they're both facing me.

"Rafe sweetheart, I have some lotion on the bedside table, time to show Darric how to prep me for a good hard fuck."

Rafe reaches for the small bottle, "this is not our usual lube."

"This is recommended by a dear friend and I agree that with all we plan for tonight, it will work wonders. Trust me."

I don't care what you use, just lube him up already before I lose whatever sanity I have left, I cry in my head.

"Always. On your knees, mate."

Cal gets on his knees, facing the headboard and his ass is facing me. He wiggles his ass and I swear to all I hold dear that his pink hole winked at me. My cock twitches in response, dripping again. God, I am not going to have any cum left to have pups when Cal's done with me. Save me, goddess!

Smack! What the hell? Rafe just smacked Cal's ass! He is kneeling on Cal's left hip side and smacks him with his right palm.

"Oww," Cal moans, damn!

Aagh, my cock twitches in response and jealousy. I want to smack that ass myself.

Smack! Smack!! "Umm" Cal moans louder, my cock twitches some more.

Smack! Smack!! Smack!!! "Yes, yes, goddess, yes, more, more," Cal yells.

Several more smacks and my cock is propelling in every direction. Rafe stops and rubs Cal's ass like it's delicate china. He pours the lotion on his ass and rubs it in some more, making Cal whine like a puppy.