Chapter 46 - And the legend continues

Cal's triplets.

*************

My babies arrived a month ago. I say another thank you to the Ancient One for blessing me with three adorable angels. Or as Esme fondly calls them; the leech, the fur coat, and the mash-up. I don't know where she gets these names.

I have the cutest babies in the world. I know every parent says that but I'm right. Everyone that has seen them says the same thing. They are the most beautiful triplets in the whole wide world. They are all sleeping in the same crib now. They go on high decibels when we put them in separate cribs. Jeffery figured out the reason for their cries, they want to be together. Dang, we wasted money on the other two cribs. I guess it's good they want to be together.

A day after their birth, our manor was filled with family and friends.

"Cal, they are beautiful," Georgiana says, holding baby number one in her hands. "Look Rick, your cousin."

"And you still don't have names for my grandsons," Lord Nikolas bellows.

"Shush dear, don't wake the babies," Lady Nessa whispers as she peers over baby number two in Minerva's arms. Baby number three is sleeping in Raven's arms.

"We can't seem to decide on their names yet, my lord," Darric tells him.

"We're working on it though," Rafe tells his parents.

"You three better decide before the induction," Lord Nikolas warns.

My mates who initially thought I should be the one 'taking care' of our babies, they have been very 'hands-on'. They have been all over the boys like their shadows. One thing they gladly allow Jeffery to do without arguing is changing their diapers. I have so many pictures of both with one baby or two or three sleeping on their chests. All my men, so cute.

"He is so beautiful, Cal," Serena murmurs, and lightly touches baby number three's face.

"They all look like you Cal," Roland tells me.

"No, they don't. They look like Alpha Darric," Cole responds.

"I beg to differ, I have known Rafe since he was this small, and they all look like him," Raul joins the argument.

Everyone starts to defend who they think my babies look like. I just lean back in my bed smiling. As long as they grow up to be good men, they can look like the man in the moon for all I care. I watch my babies in the arms of my family, and I thank the stars for giving me more than I deserve.

My bedroom is cramped with everyone coming to see my three new loves. The grands, Georgiana, Raul, Rick, Alpha Salim, Roman, Raven, Serena, Roland, Joaquim, Beta Cole, Minerva, Katreena, Freddy, Summer, and Esme. The babies are being passed around like day-old bread. I think the boys like all the attention because they have not made a sound.

"Excuse me, everyone, I have refreshments in the den for you. Please follow me," Jeffery tells the whole group.

"Don't you like how polite Jeffery puts his request when he wants us all to get the hell out of your room," Georgiana winks at me. She gets up and puts baby number one in the crib as do Raven and Minerva with babies' number two and three.

"Come on everyone," Esme says, "let's leave the three boys with their daddies for a while. I think Cal is exhausted. Lord knows I would be too if I had to carry these-"

"Esme!" I caution her.

"-angels. I was going to say, angels, in my stomach."

"She's right, I am a little tired."