Chapter 31-Nine months later-All Rafe

'Bless the Broken Road' as High Lord Rafe's choice for their wedding song.

*********************************************

Cal did an amazing job with decorating the manor, excuse me, Yorke Manor. He is anal about calling the manor, Yorke Manor. Sun God helps anyone who forgets. I stroll through the lobby, holding my sister Georgiana's arm, making my way to the gazebo to meet my husbands, I see how Cal has incorporated aspects of Darric, himself and me in most parts of this huge house. He really made his vision come alive and I love it.

We each have our own space in different corners of the house. He dubbed Darric his 'anger ball' space. The room looks more like a gym than a relaxing room. Darric has all manners of exercise equipment in there, with a sauna and jacuzzi. And a pool table.

He calls my space the 'posh outlet' and frankly I don't see what he means by that. My room is relaxing, with a mini wine cellar tucked in one corner. I have the newest sound system for my music, soft leather chairs for comfort, and my brand of cigar for the occasional smoke. My mates will be shocked at my taste in music, very eclectic. Nothing posh about that.

Now Cal's room is called the 'mad hatter' room. He has bean bags and full body pillows all over the place on rainbow-colored mats. He has so many pictures of different plants and herbs on his wall that they create a wallpaper of their own.

Our house is a stone manor. Cal believes that stones will hold up better when we 'accidentally' crash into our walls. The manor is an elaborately carved stonework mansion built with an entrance under one of its three archways. It looks like a grand castle with enough regal charm. The open archways yield amber light from within, inviting one to step inside a contemporary home.

The manor and land have top security features and also supernatural veil courtesy of Cal and Esme. We cannot be too careful.

Georgiana releases my hand, faces me, pulls my shoulders down and reties my tie. I'm getting married and she's the nervous one!

"When are you planning to marry Raul? You promised you would if I bring him back from Nebraska safely."

"I plan to marry him in five months. I'll tell him after your wedding."

"You should've married him when we came back. You're older and should be married before me."

"Says who? I will marry the man when I am good and ready. One thing I know Raul has learned is that I may be better with him in my life but I am best by myself so he must never take me for granted ever again."

"So, he's forgiven?"

"I forgave him decades ago. I just had to 'teach' him not to ever make that mistake again in his lifetime. And always remember what he will lose if he ever lets his dick dictate his actions again."

"Good to know."

"On a serious note, you're getting married, Petrov and I'm so proud of you."

I raise my eyes at the 'name that shall not be mentioned', "thank you, Pollyanna."

"As your mother..."

"We have a mother, or did she die and I'm not aware of?" I tease her.

"You are my first love; the first child of my soul and I will miss you like crazy. You will have two husbands from today and that means double the joy, anxiety, worry and rewards. Take each day as it comes. Don't solve every problem as you usually do. Sometimes people just need you to listen and not jump in and fix their problems. When your children arrive, love each one for who they are. Don't change them. Raise them well, you're standing in front of the perfect mother who raised you. So, if you are half the parent I am, you are good."