Author's Note

This has really been a wild ride. I hope you have enjoyed my first full-length book on Wattpad: Blame the goddess, Book One, Legend series.

As I mentioned the idea to write about an unusual Omega that bucks the system jumped at me after reading another book here on Wattpad about submissive, weak Omegas.

I asked myself, what if this Omega not only is smart but tough and resilient, not submissive, or afraid. What if this Omega refuses to live his destined life as a subordinate and work to change his destiny? What if this Omega is chosen to lead those above him? What if?

And so, Cal was born. Then I got to thinking, no one man is an island. My Omega needs one true friend preordained for him and so Esme was born. And these two became our legends.

I must say goodbye to Book One of the Legend Series but take heart we'll visit Cal ever so often in the upcoming four books.

And below is the link for book two, please reacquaint yourselves with the first few chapters and I will upload a new chapter next week. And for those wondering why those particular names for the triplets, it will be revealed in Book Two - PLEASE THE GOD.  And look forward to more mayhem for Esme and Cal and their loved ones. After all, heavy is the head that wears the crown.

And of course, they continue to go head to head with the Sun god, Moon goddess, and the stubborn Ruling Council.

Please come over and join me in Book Two as the journey continues. The link is in the comments.

https://www.wattpad.com/story/168820859-please-the-god

Oh, also check out HANGING WITH THE LEGENDS, written especially for you readers. My short book when Cal et al dropped by to visit me. It was nice hanging with them.

Toodles!